Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Some more to note down..

Sat was an enjoying one for me..in fact all family gatherings wif my mum's side is best!
*thumbs up*

Some highlight..
masuk ke dlm laut..not really swimming..
not that i dunno how to swim but I'm not comfortable kat laut..klau swimming pool, no prob(err..think so!)
Me went in wif Wani n Da*****.
Almost all came except for Mak Long's family..but cuzzin_ima came wif Hamzah.(representative, kan...;-))
All left. I slept over. Ingat nak cycle kat EC mlm2 buta coz i initially thought of surfing kat Mac at wee hours in e morning..tunggu punya tunggu, kul 2 pagi baru D dtg lepas Euro game.
Tak jadi ah..sebab tuh besoknyer lepas subuh jer terus gi sana, breakfast and update blog.
;-)

After breakfast tuh, kita cycle to the right of Mac, till e end..klau on e road, it's e end of ECP, going toward Tanjung Rhu already..
u-turn back to our campsite..
Rest for awhile n I cycled again to the other side..this time round i cycled alone sebab D malas.
I cycled till very far up...till at a point where not even a single soul ard at the cycling nor e jogging track..and I felt, it's time to turn back!

Rest..decided not to swim anymore, packed up and went home at noon. Went back using the Siglap Connector route.

Washed my dirty clothes..good bath from all the sands..
aching every where..
apa kan tidak..dah lama tak exercise..lepas tuh exert..
but i dunno why, i like to tire myself..
:-D

Rub ointments, including Fair n Lovely cream..
Yeah, I've gone tanned.
Lastly, bersihkan basikal.
Nak hantar servicing tak eh?

By kul 8 dah tak leh angkat mata but watched Panca Delima for awhile till my eyes surrender at 10p.m.
Lights Off.

Monday 14 June 2004

This week, I'll be working 6 days in a row..all morning shift some more..arghhh
Tapi i managed to swop duty on Friday..sebab I want to have at least 1 driving lesson in a week..
cakap pasal driving..
I would like to say, Congratulations to Heartbeat
for passing her TP test, on Friday noon. 1st time passing tau! Don't play, play!
Yahoo..klau tak silap, masa itu hari, from FE's shoutbox, FE mintak u drive kita orang kan..
cam, bila tuh??hehehe
Or maybe went we go out together when Azaciel come back..
*just joking*

Nothing much for yesterday..except that i was yawning non-stop..
fighting to keep my eyes open..
balik kerja, jln2 kat bedok ctrl and drop by Bedok Library. Got hold of 3 Malay novels for me to read.
naik sedap dah lama tak baca..
otak pun cam dah karat..
haven't been doing thinking and also to think out of the box..
Dinner n Gy bought another vcd Hindustan..
old movie..not that old ah..maybe in 2000
DDLJ - peminat Hindi mesti tau..
Also a kitten run into our house..terlompat kejap aku!
Mak brought her out and she kept "meowing" kat luar.
She even climbed to the table in at out doorstep and I took e chance to look at her face.
Kept peeping at her ..
Funny kan..
takut..tapi nak tengok!
Abg, jiran sebelah tuh nampak, and he carried her to his house.
Lucky u...
Mesti at least dia akan diberi makan..

Tuesday 15 June 2004

Nari birthday Abg Yu***** yg ke 32 tahun.
Saya doakan semoga abg bahagia disamping keluarga tersayang, dimurahkan rezeki dan ditetapkan iman.
Dah tahu yg nari ada fire drill at 0930. Masuk kerja tak buat apa2 kecuali ambik air...
Lepas fire drill, boss pulak gi some broadcasting exhibition at ABC kat Loyang so takda mandur nari..
Tersalah assign numbers for upcoming Wimbledon..delete all n gi lunch kat Toa Payoh Ctrl.
Me bawak lunch tapi decided to go out..
Met Naqiq kat Padang Restauran..
Hehe..
greytulip eh....

ada macam2 nick at my tagboard today..after greytulip..ada drowninglilac laa..
what happen haa, esra?? drowning from wat eh?

And today bila baca Dot's blog, i realized that I've missed the mass msn conversations that was held on sunday nite..
cam terkilan jugak..sebab gara2 tak der connection kat rumah..
Skrg Dot dah pergi..but she'll be back and we'll cath up on her, on life in PA..


I have to admit, it feels kinda lonely not having Fe's site up. it's like a portal which sucks u in, and keeps u glued n without it, strangely u feel incomplete. cos a complete picture has to be slpit into 4 other places. pls change ur host Fe, or we might have to conspire and change it for u. funny how u have becomed the ringleader. i vote BP asst ringleader. how u all? vote? - Dot


Agree wif her 100%!!
I admit it is LONELY without FE's site running..
Aiyoh..we've addicted so much to his shoutbox and in fact dalam sekelip mata, kita: FeShouters jadi rapat..in a short while..
And yeah, saya sokong BP jadi asst ringleader.
Also, we'll change for u,FE, ur host, i mean..
;-P

O.k now, got to run..dah 1820 nie..got to go to MKS..it's been 3 weeks since i last went.
Ciao!

No comments: