Sunday, June 13, 2004

More cousins read..

On Friday went for driving. Balik rumah, take 2 hr nap. Malas nak gi sembahyang. :-p
*notti notti, aisha!*

Cik Idah called saying she decided to come to EC that day. Tgk vcd Bintang Hati lagi. Lepas solat Asar, me n D left e house on our bicycles. Oleh kerana he's more stable, dier yg bawak lauk untuk for e rest of e night..for whoever that turn up.
This time, we r at D1. Tukar tempat. nobody there yet so me, D n Cik Idah just sat ard and chit-chat. Went home tooking 31 coz I need to help Mak prepare nasi lemak for Sat.
Lepas wash-off, cath up again on Kal Ho Naa Ho. Lights off @0230.

Sat 12 June 04

Get ready foodstuffs, Cik Midah picked me, Mak n Gy up. Reach at noon. Soon Cik Jo n daughter came.
O.k now e best part.
I found out that Mai n Fah read my blog too! N cuzzin_ima said, reading my blog like reading newspaper. A must everyday.
*gulp*

Guess I should be more careful when posting my entry here in future.
Tapi cam menyeksakan kan..sebab like that u have to do some thinking..mana boleh letak..mana tak boleh..
allah..that's e prob of having a public diary.

Me tengah post my entry nie kat pc kat MacDonalds kat EC. D dah panggil makan..actually,dia tinggalkan satu keping hotcake 4 me..jadi laa..

I have some more to say..but errr..b4 he finish it up..nanti melepas aku.
Bye!

No comments: