Thursday, May 13, 2004

A suitor?

I had a small discussion abt the merging Library n VTO wif my boss yesterday evening after D&D Meeting..it seems dat, the VTO dat are affected by the merging will be only wif the newer batch...discussion are still ongoing abt the disadv n advantages of the merge.
Met Mak at MAI. I was late gara2 update blog...and they washed the telekungs..
so ended up tak dapat jugak sembahyg jemaah..fed-up!
Can say, yesteday was full of ujian.
Met Cik Ainah. Since Mak need to pass something to Nek Mah, we decided to drop by her place. And Cik Ainah was telling my mum, bagus jugak klau kita berbesan..
huh??!!
Aku tergamam!
But, sincerely, I hope she just joking..not in the mood to say about marriage.
durgh...
"Hati retak seribu blum habis kutip" - quoted from BrokenPieces

Bukan jer aku kena..Cik Adi pun..
But both of us were laughing it off..sebab we hope, she ain't serious..
;-)

Cik Aziz dropped us home. Catch Drama: Rindu Semakin Jauh@TV3, washed dishes n cleared up the kitchen n off to bed.

Pagi nie, ayah hantar gi kerja. I've bring all my documents. Gonna meet her for lunch to sigh off the papers to quit the 25 yrs contract!
Nak masuk..bukan main senang..nak quit, berapa punya susah..nak kena kasi reason ah..bla blah..what a headache!
Gonna get this over n done!
Going to Maarif tonight..another late nite sleep, i guess...

No comments: