Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Revenge is sweet~~

Last Sunday, I don't have to go for morning class, therefore as promised, I cook for Mother's Day..I cooked Spaghetti Bolognaise. Sedap ah for me..
(angkat bakul, masuk sendiri eh)..well, it's first time..mesti laa ada yg kurang kan?
O.k..cuma tercair sikit..nevermind..will improved it the next time, I'm gonna cook dat again..tak tau bila..sebab I'm very occupied these days..
Really occupied..I mean, I, myself yg betul2 make myself busy wif stuffs to do, appointments..anything just for the sake of occupying my mind!

Although, people see me as tough but actually no..Crying?
NO..I, no longer cry anymore but like BrokenPieces said, revenge is sweet and the thought of DIA's bday is 5 days away really urge me to suddently appear in front of him kat NPP..amacam??
So, I'm controling myself from doing dat, dat's why I'm like kinda of curbing my mind from even thinking of doing dat n I keep saying to myself,
"No..I don't have the time to do stupid stuff n waste my time, looking for him back..."
But, it would be nice, right?
hehe!
Kalau nak curse dat something bad happen to him, cam tak baik pulak kan..sebab
wat goes around will come around..allah!
I'm running out of time..nari punya ah busy!

Yesterday, I met 2 Nanis in the evening. We had dinner at Banquet@Bugis..
a lot of choices..sampai tak tau apa nak makan..ended up fishball soup jugak..
sorry no pics rite now..shall have to wait when they update theirs coz' they are armed wif Digi cams..and i forget to bring mine along!

O.k..got to run for lesson at MKS for tonight!

Alis mata aku dah 2 jatuh nari..hmm..sapa yg rindu nie??
;-D

No comments: