Yesterday I woke up somewhere early coz I had a lunch date wif 2 bloggers at Padang Restaurant@Toa Payoh. One of them, Kak Pinkie brought his youngest son along. Herda as usual came armed wif her digi camera. I felt that I look terrible so I'm not linking up the pics here. If u found it, then, that's good.. If not..too bad!
:-)
I just ate Bubur Ayam.
I could sensed that I'm in tiredness. maybe flu bug is attacking me soon.
Simply working n rushing + appoinments + driving lesson + classes. Guess I've forgot how to spend my time day dreaming or even watching people. But yesterday nite, I gulp down some sinseh medicine and ubat batuk to make me feel drowsy n enuff to force myself to go to sleep.
Reason was I haven't finish scheduling programmes on STAR Network for July.
Just have this habit, as long as I know my work is not done yet..I will kept thinking abt it. So today, I've disciplined myself finishing them + shelving 2 trolleys full of tapes. 1 was from yesterday..coz i was simply too lazy to climb..how abt if I fall? Coz I was feeling feverish yesterday nite.
eh macam not me gitu..berbual in English all the way..
nie kan blog..bukan nyer essay, kan Liza??
:-P
hahaha
Me going senteng, i guess..not enuff sleep
Oleh kerana sedemikian, maka saya telah menghabiskan segala tugas-tugas lantas saya pasti bahawasanya saya akan dapat tidur dan menenangkan otak serta fikiran saya untuk bersantai-santai di dalm 2 hari yg saya tidak akan bertugas iaitu esok dan lusa.
Tapi mungkin juga, tulat, saya tidak akan bekerja...sudah ku terbayang akan klinik Bedok Family Clinic & Surgery
Dapat teka?
Dapat agak?
Itu dia! MC!
Tengok ah eh..tengok mood klau baik atau tak..sebab klau ambik MC on Tuesday, means I won't be working for 4 day straight!
Akan ku timbangkan.
1st paragraph in English
2nd paragraph in Malay..
nasib aku tak tau type dlm bahasa Mandarin..
O.k enuff of spouting nonsense.. I hope to meet Nadiah one fine day for lunch or dinner, insya-allah.! Enjoyz ur weekendz! If I've not been updating, it's becoz I didn't came to work....
;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment