Story continues..
Hmm..mana nak start??
Gi food tasting kat Casa Bom Vemto naik kereta Encik Sabil.
Dier nie my Senior Operation Manager. Rasa mcm orang kaya sekejap dpt naik kereta mewah dier. We were served almost 10 dishes..sampai rasa nya tak makan 3 hari pun masih hidup lagik!
Everybody dat attend commented abt the food..what shld we have n what food we shld not be having for our D&D 04. I was sent home by my Chairman.
Tengok drama Sephia @TV3, 1st episode.
Wednesday 26 May 2004.
Left home at 10 a.m. Went to Toa Payoh BIOSKIN from 11-1 p.m. A Bio-Acne treatment voucher. Advanced gift from Along.
Sedap rasanya. Berbaloi. Lepas bertahun kerja, dpt org massage kan bahu..fuh! power!
Segar rasanya.
Then proceed to work feeling like a brand new person. :-D
Maybe I shld go to all these luxury often? errr..
but guess shld pamper myself now n then ar..
Thursday 27 May 2004.
Lepas subuh, terus siap..grab something to alas perut and off we took cab to T2 airport. We went there to send Gy off to Bali initially but she already went in.Durgh!
So ended up, me n Mak jalan-jalan from one end to another end. We met Azranani there. Later we shared a plate of fried mee at T2 Canteen.
Took train back to Bedok. Did some transaction at the bank and made a SAYE accnt for 2 yrs..hmm..buat apa eh? Save duit kahwin kot..khrekhre
Off to work. Kerja punya ah menimbun..sampai pukul 10 mlm masih terkejar checking contingency plan. Ni laa klau tv station..klau program terkurang atau terlebih panjang..semua nak kena tukar..*hmph*
Gonna have a meeting wif Encik Sabil on Tuesday..means I can't take leave on 1st June..aparaaa!
Friday 28 May 2004
What I did today..I update later in the evening..it's 2 p.m already..time to report to work..I'm updating my blog from my sis's workstation.
P.S: If u think this entry is so lame n boring, it's becoz I'm in a very sleepy mode!
No comments:
Post a Comment