Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I've met another fellow blogger!

Smlm when I was at bus-stop waiting for bus to go home from MKS, I was approached by a lady.
I thought she wanna ask me directions but it turned out that she's a fellow blogger who are even on my links list.
I was surprised..I met Nadiah a.k.a Nad
However, she had stop blogging..sadly...
But I know u will always come by my blog and we can still keep in touch thru emails..see my email add. on the right?
Although I've never put my pic on my blog, she remembers me thru the pic from Azranani's, maybe..
It's joyful feeling..likewise I ever mentioned, since I started a blog, I'm more or less ready to be approached n meet these fellow bloggers.
U cheer up my day, Nad :-D

So, fellow bloggers, if u do see me outside, just did like wat Nad had done..
come up to me n say "hi"...and I'll do the same too!

No comments: