Friday, May 07, 2004

Nari tak lambat!

I feel much better today. A little bit of joy. Alhamdulillah..
Yesterday, I went for lunch at Toa Payoh Ctrl wif FHM n DakBoyan. Got one free foot massage.
Will be going together, insyallah..
Along joined us too but Ikinz can't make it.
After work, went to Maarif for nazam. Reached home only at midnight. Cik Lan gave us a lift. Slept only at 1p.m alone coz Gy on night shift. Sunyi rumah..*sigh*
As times goes by, situation changes..
At times, I hate changes but sapa aku untuk menentang kejadian alam..
Hidup ini pasti ada perubahan..

Pagi nie, tak lambat sebab Ayah offer nak hantar...
Mengenangkan yg dah kul 0825 dan aku masuk pukul 9 pagi, aku terima jer laa..
rezeki, jangan tolak..
Just had lunch wif Along. Kita "berkhutbah" dan "berdakwah" style kiter..
:-P
Gonna met EJ for dinner..
He can't make it for TNP Big Walk again, this year..
I'm still considering who to ask along..
A few names on my mind..
last day to register - 16 May 2004

I've put in my pics..take a good look before they vanish into thin air..
hehehehe

:-D

No comments: