Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Me n KF work together???

Yesterday lesson was only me n Ikinz.
FHM couldn't make it.
Dinner, watched TV ISM, last episode n Drama Rindu Semakin Jauh@TV3
Talked to Gy till kul 1.15 pagi baru we decided to turn in..
so pagi nie punya ah ngantuk..

Pagi ni, jangka ayah nak hantar..sekali hujan so malas nak naik motor nanti kuyup jugak..ended up me reached ofis @0933..
Boss was o.k..just told him dat I'm stuck at Paya Lebar traffic jam..
sometimes, i realy consider myself v. lucky...
My boss is not very particular abt punctuality n long lunch break..
I guess that's the factor that had made me still working here.. going into my 4 yrs here already..
Syukur Alhamdulillah..

Today work as per normal..biaser laa kalau Rabu, mesti hectic sikit sebab kita work in advanced for the weekends..gonna rush for D & D Comm meeting later at 1715.

Just came back from CTA, was talking wif Az, Zam n KF about the future of our work scope coz CTA gonna be merging wif Library. And ended up, I walked off, not angry but dun wanna pursue the conversation any further..
I heard KF gonna tukar dept so I won't have to work wif him ah..but he said, " No!"
And I said, dia laa yg patut kluar..but he said, no, he don't want to..coz he want to work wif me..in irritating way!

Dier sengaja tau..coz he knows we will always quarrel klau kerja sesama..
I really dunno wat to say, if he ain't moving..
how r we supposed to work together?
even just now, we were like passing words to irritate each other..
dugh!

Or maybe I'm the one who should change department?
But, no other supervisor over here that can be compared to my boss!
Buntu.
But, the matter will be more serius when the time comes, maybe ard Aug..
I don't really like changes, tau!

so dis kita bertiga on Monday dinner@ Banquet @Bugis.
From left: Hanani, Me n Naqia!

No comments: