Yesterday 14 May, a colleague's bday.
R**** yg bekerja di bilik berita. He turned 27. No wonder I find him charming from the very beginning he joined e company...another Taurean guy..ishk ishk ishk..
I really should stay away from Taureans..enuff man!
*****************************************
Today, 15 May, a friend's birthday who turned 24.
Someone who I know from the age 7. 6 yrs in Primary, 4 yrs in Secondary..1 yr did not see each other coz I continue Poly n he's still in Sec 5..but later he joined the same Poly..so bump to him for another 2 yrs. Since left poly, I never met him anymore.
Heard, he hurt his spine/back while training in NS. I was very worried. Remembered, my eyes were teary upon hearing, think it was late 2002 or early 2003.
The last news I heard, he got engaged. This part, I'm not very sure how true issit..
Dunno what he's doing now..dah habis NS ker atau mungkin akan habis..soon.
He lost his mum at the age of 11.I'm the one who cried when I heard e news.
Mak, Along, Gy n D also knows him. At least D knows his name even though never see the person..
I did took a picture wif him on my v. last visit to TP. Me n my gang were actually snapping away pics of us at all the places we always hangout. In front of the library, we saw him coming out. I was hesitated initially but decided to go for it..Gal@HDB was saying, jgn menyesal di kemudian hari..
I'm glad I did. But the pic turned out, a bit blur..semuanya telah ditentukan.
Takder jodoh kot..sebab tuh, Allah tak nak aku tatap muka dier lama2.
Hehe
Mak tanya, "Kenapa duduk jauh2?"
Mungkin kerana dier istimewa..aku takut kalau diri sebelah dia, dia boleh dengan degupan jantungku yg pantas.
Someone very special...
Someone very dear to me...
Someone whose holds special spot in e corner of my heart, coz I've carved his name there
U'll always be, my dear..
Lantas, di hari ini, seperti lazimnyer yg ku lakukan setiap tahun, akan ku catitkan dalam diari, sebuah doa untukmu, wahai I***** Z***
Aku doakan semoga kau diberi kesihatan, dimurahkan rezeki, ditetapkan iman.Semoga hidupmu sentiasa dirahmati dan diberkati Allah s.w.t. Semoga kau tabah menjalani liku-liku hidup ini yg sentiasa penuh dengan ranjau dan duri. Semoga kau akan tetap menjadi seorang yang sensitif terhadap kaum Hawa meskipun kau kehilangan kasih sayang seorang ibu pada usia ug muda. Semoga kau temui si dia yg akan membahagiakan mu. Amin.
Ahh..balik nanti, will bring down my album from atas almari n look for the pic.
:-D
Dun offer me wadeh..dun!
No comments:
Post a Comment