Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My here & there!

Last Sat, after work, quickly rushed home coz the contractors came to fix the screws on our windows. Our rivets are still o.k..blum karatz lagie.
By the time i reached home, they were still there & so we had it done before 30 Sep 2005. We quickly cleared all the dust away.
Alhamdulillah~
Nite, watched Sutera Demi Aishah on TV3.

Sun, we were out for Mesra@Ansar. They are having like a family day cum raising fund by selling Satay Amal.
AM was there coz he participated in "Bayi Sihat" contest.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He won the consolation prize.


To & fro by cab. Panas terik. Home by 2p.m. Tertinggal hp.
Can't make it to Dot's engagement.
Truly sorry. Anyway, Happy 21st Birthday, Dot!
Me & Along were doing massive house cleaning due to *****.
Mak came home by 5p.m.
Cuzzin kerja mlm, so tak dpt nak gi swimming.
Watched Haryati @SURIA

Monday 26 Sep 2005

Housework & ironing. Initially decided not to go out since her eyes are itchy but at 6p.m, Lala still picked me up.
We just went to MacD at Kallang for a simple dinner.
1st time had the Chicken Foldover.
Sedap~
We were juz having some bonding time.
Later accompanied her to the clinic coz I strongly discouraged her from going to work that very night. She got an MC.
I even turned down her offer of sending me home. She's having sore eyes (slightly)
and can't even parked the car, properly. So then, I took 31 home just in time to catch favourite drama "Usia" on TV2. Also here n there of Fitrah Kasih on Suria.
Maklum Azhar Noor Lesta main character, so mesti ar tgk..

;-)

Tuesday 27 Sept 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy 16th Birthday to Kairuzan!!
All the best in your O-levels this year!


I was on leave supposedly but had to come back coz colleague have somethg urgent, so leave cancel.
Just work & home. But was furious with NEWS Dept who did not send in the recording list by the time I knocked off.
I don't care so i go ahead w/o their requests!
On way home, singgah pasar malam kat Bedok Cntrl. Bought fish burger from my fav stall.
Along bought some toys for AM.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AM turned 10 mths!


Watched Mencari Cinta kat TV3.

Today, Wednesday 28 Sept 2005

Rushing work. Lunch with Naqia & Kak Pinkie

It's been a long time since I met both ladies.
Glad that I joined them!
Lunch was at Padang @ TP. Thanks Naqia for the treat!
And betul Kak Pinkie, I think U lost weight!
:-)

Back at work, rushed again. Btw, Along was on 1/2 day leave. She joined Mak & AM at Nenek's house @BR.

No comments: