Friday, September 30, 2005

Fabulous 4

Yesterday, was rushing home after work.
Was eager to watch the Finals of Anugerah 2005 on SURIA.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From L-R: Syed Azmir, Khairil Yusuf, Khairul Anwar & Fauzie Laily


Definitely, I was hoping for Fauzie Laily to win but think he wasn't feeling well.
After 4 songs, voice starting to crack already.
Like he smile loads!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
TP student, S-League Football Player & SP Student


I really like the solo performance by him, Syed Azmir, the one he sang, APA.
But then who sang the song eh? I would love to download into my mp3 player.
He really crooned the song perfectly.
So cool & relax & confident some more.
Now then I know, he's actually a S-League footballer wif Balestier Khalsa FC.

Btw, here's an interesting link i found!

Anugerah 2005

Not all in there, I think..tapi it's better than nothing.

Anyway, the winner is Khairul Anwar who sang Katakan by Hazami in the solo category.
So kira smlm, Singapore Polytechnic angkat laa!
:-D

Happy for him!
Oh yes, Ezlynn & that guy from Indon sang.
I can't even locate the singer name..macam mana nak cari the title of that song , the one he sang smlm.
Sheesh...

Now, I'm wishing, SURIA would repeat last night show!
Even better, if I could tape it!

No comments: