Friday, September 09, 2005

After 1 yr & 8 mths, Fish & Co...

Tuesday was just work & home. Too tired to go to the mosque. (Alasan?)
Slept at 9p.m.
Nak tidorkan AM, kiter smua tetido sekali.

Wednesday - 7 Sept 2005

Wiyah turned 22. Happy 22nd Birthday, Wiyah!
Next week will be Heartbeat.
Left house at 1415 for KKH for AM's 9 mths check-up.
He's having running nose.
Cian, Ahmad..

Finished almost 1730. Took shuttle to Bugis MRT Stn. Mak bought some foodstuff at the wholesales center then we went to Hjh Maimunah sebab Along nak makan.
They went home at 1820. I went window-shopping while waiting for Heartbeat at 1900.
Dinner @ Fish & Co was courtesy of her.
Thank you so much for the birthday treat!
We wandered around and left for home by 2115.
And she gave me a small gift to her but it's a meaningful one for me.
I really like them so much coz I use it everyday!!
Oh!! So touching tau!

Kiter nie ada ar..terpikir2 apa nak bagi awak..
Home by 10p.m.
I missed DnA again.

Yesterday 10 Sept 05
After work singgah japs kat pasar malam kat bedok central.
Home by 8p.m.
Tgk vcd KL MENJERIT yg D pinjam from his fren.
Light off midnight.

Today, so lemau nak gi kerja.
Sleepy. Semua kerja dah buat so i guess tomorrow can go off by 5p.m.
I really feel i shld just wait at Tampines jer, for this Sunday event...
hmmm.

No comments: