I send a message to Jehan Miskin in friendster
Yup!
Asking him to add me as friends.
Ohh! Wat's happening to me?
I'm so head over heels towards him.
But I'm still firmly rooted to the ground.
I just emailed him, mentioning only about his acting roles in 4 dramas that I've watched him so far on TV3 & the movie: Qaisy & Laila
More on his acting career & NOTHING on his good looks,
his deep dimples (come, let's say AWWWW), his cuteness, his voice and blah blah blah.
Totally nothing.
Very professional like.
Hehe!
Mesti maintain cool. Sebab I don't believe in terpekik terpekau bila jumpa artis kesukaan sampai hysteria semua.
No!
So not womanly enough, kan?
And he's only turning 26 comes end Nov-end Dec.
(Not sure when is his birthday)
He's a Saggi.
And I've been reading his 100 testimonials.
O.k lah.
Who am I to judge, right?
I'm only a fan who knows him only thru the roles he carry & nothing more than that!
And, he already has a girlfriend name Ezrin.
(sheesh, so kepo kan!)
Oh well, she wrote him a testi, u see.
In record, he is the 2nd celebrity whom i adore, till I actually do something, in showing that I'm such a BIG fan of them.
The 1st was Mr DY.
Don't know whose that?
Mr Smart who write a column in MANJA monthly.
He lives at Jurong. Last time my aunt used to send her kids to a babysitter.
DY is the babysitter's neighbour.
Double kepo, kan?
Haha!
This is what happens when you are interested in someone.
You just wants to know all nitty gritty details of him/her.
Anyway, back to topic.
Anuar Zain? Hmm, tak pernah terpikir nak in contact with him. Maklum lah, not local.
Jehan nie pun becoz i found him kat friendster.
Terlonjak-lonjak kesukaan.
Dlm hati jer sebab me kat kerja.
Hehe!
But, since I found JM kat friendster, I also made a search for Anuar Zain & had requested to be his friend.
He also in friendster tau!
This has really make my day, man!
Do you realize that all 3 celebrities i mentioned above, are all with dimples?
:-D

Betapa gagah nya dia
*cair*
P.S: Nabil Zamanhuri is in Friendster too! Yeay!
No comments:
Post a Comment