Lunch on Thursday wasn't able to accomplish..
Some other time, insyallah..
Last Friday, 2 Sept 2005 was on noon shift.
Boring..tak dapat tukar shift.
Sms Cik Man at 0100 hrs.
Oleh kerana dah ngantuk sangat, i made a mistake.
And I only realized it later before i go to work.
Tu pun Mak yg pointed out.
Double boring...
Work & by 2230, me dah balik.
Dapat catch a bit of Ali Setan but the interesting parts semua dah terlepas.
Last Sat 3 Sep 2005
Work & by 1730 dah kat bus stop. I was worried all the way throughout at work.
Anyway, I was very free but since can't go home early, I watch vcd Qaisy & Laila again at work & read past 3 days ST.
Took 24 & the bus broke down at ITE Macpherson.
So tunggu 28 to home.
Light dinner & after maghrib went out. Took 17, sekali kat Tamp,
cousins said they all kat TKC.
U-turn & took train to Paya Lebar where they joined me.
We headed to Orchard.
Ingat nak main pool but by the time, we settled down for a place for dinner, dah kul 2130.
Pool apa dah tengah2 mlm kan..
Tak kan tak nak balik kan..
Took 518 from Orchard & changed to 69 at TP.
Reached doorstep before the clock struck midnight.
:-D
Sunday, went to EC sebab ada mission. More for AM untuk main2 air.
Me, Mak & Along wif AM took cab to and fro.
A quick one sebab it started raining heavily by the time we reached our blk.
Nasib, kita cepat...can't imagine if we were stuck at EC till 3 p.m when only the heavy rain subside. Dengan budak kecik lagi...
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
So malamnyer, tak ada mood nak gi DE for a swim.
Cuaca sejuk2 semua dah tido siang.
I stayed up to watch Konsert Pentas on TV3.
Cantik pakaian Siti Nurhaliza & oh yes..Nabil & Pija from Mentor also performed.
Lights off by 1 a.m.
Nari, boss on leave. Had to come down to work.
I'm gritting my teeth.
I'm in pain.
Its worsening..especially my right " jari telunjuk ".
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
I want to do my work.
Btw, all days for reporting to work have been scheduled to 31 Dec 2005.
No comments:
Post a Comment