I've been busy n slacking in updating this blog.
Guess it's gonna dies soon, perhaps..
Maybe come September 05.
We shall see to it.
How's life had been for me?
Just work, rushing home to see the little one everyday.
Attending weddings every weekend. Loving it!
:-)
Only this weekend, I have no weddings to attend.
So we, siblings r thinking of bringing the little one to Bedok Swimming Pool.
Shall see the weather condition.
I've sprained my neck when carrying heavy stuffs on my haversack on last Mon 27 Jun, when I went to JB.
It got worse on Tue. Head like robot. Pandang depan jer.
Tak leh nak pusing2.
But i still come to work coz I'm so lazy to go to the doctor.
Although I would very much love the word MC.
But I think I just need a massage & not all those Anarex tablets which I have
loads already.
As of today, so much better. So I'm considering whether to give the Silat Belt Presentation tomorrow nite a miss or the makcik urut that's coming down my place.
Which one eh?
Which one more important?
Myself or gave moral support to a friend?
Although Ikinz already said, I can give it a miss, why I'm still undecided
is because, I'm not sure if I'm able to catch the makcik urut tomorrow.
Timing cam clash ar.
Now, me having headache solving this Wimbledon game, involving the Ladies SF
which happen this morning.
But, due to rain, they will finish off the match between Davenport & Mauresmo only tonight.
Slalu ginik..
Bila Boss on leave jugak baru semua hal penting nak terjadi.
Aku jugak yg nak kena solve.
Also, ada colleague last day today so I had to put down my signature
representating Media Content Center.
Sheesh~
Tapi bestnyer bila Boss tak ada, aku masuk kul 0930 pagi tadi.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment