Watching vcd, channel surfing, surf the net, update my past activities in my blog: where I go, whom I met & such & just lazing around without doing anything.
Also day-dreaming, listening to non-stop music, catching up on my readings from the daily newspapers, ngaji & read some books.
Otak leh karat klau tak baca apa2 sey
But I dun think i can expect that in this near time. Not till 10 July, at least.
If there r more after that, I can't foresee yet laa
Nak cycle dgn ikinz pun tak dpt2.
Coz I've been very2 very2 very2 very2 very2 busy.
I've only 1 OFF day tomorrow & thought of juz staying indoors but BF need help.
Will be heading down to P.R.
Helping wif B.F's berkats whose gonna get married next mth.
I luv my friends & I'm just amazed with someone who dun have friends at all
*gasps*
Biar betul~~
I'm longing for this..

Relax One Corner
Next week, noon shift. OFF day not 2 days in a row. *Sob sob*
Cover colleague on leave.
And I just heard that Mak Long fell down. Nak sahihkan dulu berita nie before
i made any plans to Blk 813 Tamp.
Oh yes!
My uncle won Pelakon Lelaki Terbaik Dalam Watak Utama smlm di Pesta Perdana 8.
Jasmani Basri.
And oh yessss!!
The camera closed-up on my aunt twice. Cik Uji.
And my 4 cousins name were being mentioned too. Mesti kembang sekejap dorang!
hehe
:-D
All of them went to Riltz Carlton.
Kita pun tumpang gembira!
And dapat juga jumpa mataair lama smlm, walaupun di kaca TV sahaja.
Azhar Nor Lesta!
;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment