Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Shld we?

Smlm, I've managed to pass Zake's gift & mine to Wiyah.
Hope u like it.
I met her at the bus stop near the longkang
;-)

Went home, dinner & solat & went over to FHM's block.
A meetup wif her from 8 - 10.25p.m.
Untungnya tinggal dekat.
Balik lambat pun tak per sebab dkt jer.
Me pernah balik kul 12 ++ tgh mlm masa poly days, time buat projects.
Bnyk yg nak updates..
Hidup di dunia yg tiada henti masalah dan ujian.
Dan sebagai hamba nya kita mesti redha dengan ketentuan nya.
Lights off at 2a.m.

Tuesday 7 June 2005

I almost cried masa training wif Shankar.
Idiot!
He got no patient & I tell u, dier sengaja sindir-sindir & more.
Malas nak cakap!
I was very very much controlling my tears from flowing down.
Cuma mata berkaca jer. Plus, the voice gave away first.
Benci!
After class, alas perut kat depan masjid.
Lesson & after solat Isyak, kita ciao.
Beli putu piring for people at home.

Antara ajaran semalam, orang yg menganiaya & menzalimi org lain, rezeki nya
akan disekat.
Allah memakbulkan doa org yg dikhianati.
Home at 2140. Metropolitan a bit & wash the dishes & gals-talk
& lights off at 2 a.m.

Nari, early morning received an sms. We did plan to go down to TP.
Just walking down memory lane & reminisce the good old days during poly.
I've applied half-day leave. Insyallah, I'll see u on the 17 June 05.

Actually, me mcm serba salah. I've kena thrice tau..

Missing my Penny. Sms BF & she wants to meet me asap

I'll continue later..Along dah tunggu kat luar..

No comments: