Smlm went out to TP for lunch.
Percaya laa, org yg makan duit org lain, tak akan selamat.
Reached home at 1930. Dinner & solat.
Anak angkat Mak aku dtg at 2100.
Berbual-bual & kul 12 tgh mlm baru nak tgk vcd GK3.
She sleepover.
We later continue watching in my room from my PC.
Lights off at 2 a.m
Sicne I had been sleeping at 2 a.m for the past 4 nights,
I'm fighting real hard to keep my eyes open.
So I ended up forced myself to walk here n there.
Klau tak,pasti depan workstatn ni jugak dah terlelap.
Lunch out to TP coz Along need to buy dinner for her OT today.
Bought food from banquet & back to office to eat lunch.
Got the news that Gal@IBM had safely gave birth yesterday noon.
Alhamdulillah!
A boy~
Me was on the phone wif Gal@HDB for an hour.
Plans were made for this Sat ard 6p.m at Tampines.
4 of us: Me, Gal@HDB, Gal@CPF & Lala.
Me thinking of asking Guy@CNPC.
Its been years we, core members sits together.
It would be gr8 if Gal@SilkAir can join us too.
Puas dapat berbual ngan Gal@HDB lama2. Rindu saya kat dia.
Important infor were exchanged.
FE kept saying abt jogging.
Maybe I shld change the info at friendster under "Who I want to meet".
I want to meet someone who can jog wif me at Reservoir.
Gals are MOST welcome!
As for guys, singles only. But if guys, maybe we can jog in a grp.
To me three is NOT a crowd.
The more the merier.
:-D
Now, who will be willing to be my jogging partner?
No comments:
Post a Comment