A new layout. Sedap jugak mata memandang setelah sekian lama.
Smlm tak jadi kluar due to unexpected incident that happened at home.
Benda kecik diperbesar-besar kan..
Malas mau layan tapi aku pekik jugak!
ahahaha.. *evil laughs*
Btw, smlm tgk drama tentang dilemma wanita featuring sheily merlis, a wife yg kena raped by the security guard at her workplace..seram u!
Bukan jer anak dara..dah jadi bini org pun kena.
selisih malaikat 44
Later we watched Running Out of Time 2 on TV3 from 10-12 midnight.
Best cerita dia. Mendebarkan!
But I had to agree wif Along, we (Me, Along & Mak ) were dissapointed that
the thief didn't get caught.
Police catch thief but thief got away.


Suddenly, I am captivated by Ekin Cheng.
Maybe becoz his character in the movie portraying such a patient, cool guy.
Plus his charming smile.
Aaah...cair gue
Now, I'm torn between going to Msjd Kassim or Ansar 4 tonight lesson.
Aarghh..
No comments:
Post a Comment