Thursday, July 21, 2005

Siti Live 2005

I met the cousins on Sunday noon at Blk 275 Tamp, void deck.
Their family were there for merisik for Fen.
So the guys waited downstairs. I decided to join them to catch up.
So insyallah, we will go to Science Ctr this coming Sunday.
Nass got 2 free pass.
Klakar nyer, he will only buy 1 more meaning Fen's future fiance won't be ask along..
Bagus jugak..that women is so jealous of me.
Blum jumpa face to face, I already can't stand.
My fav phrase: If I want to tackle Fen, I've done that in Yr 2000 not 5 yrs later!

Nite, tgk Musang Berjanggut but slept b4 it ended. Woke up at 0345 coz Mak & Gy came back from GH. Talked to Gy & ended up sleeping again at 0515. Nasib besok nyer aku tak kerja.

Feeling btter of wat happened on Monday.
Just a matter of seconds and things had to happen.
Traumatising me. Have a pity on the little one..

Got the important letter from my boss on Tuesday morning. Since I wasn't hoping coz I'm aware of my very own work attitude for the past 1 year, no feelings at all.
Little but still syukur alhamdulillah.
Glad that wasn't feeling dissapointed.
After work, went for Msjd Ka*** wif Ikinz.
Had dinner in front of it. Expnsive kuay teow goreng mamak of $3.50.
To think its at a coffeshop!

TMF was different w/o glasses. Hehe!
Adi J came over to help me to install the software n hardware for the video-camerg thingy.
Can't wait to have my hands to play wif it.
Latest interest: Videography!

Wednesday, work, train Lala.
Boss was in office only in the morning, later went to seminar outside so hurray hurray. Didn't do much but as R*z** passed me the NEWS recording list late,
I had to stay for a little while.
We walked 20 mins to the bus no 28 outside at Bradell Rd
While at Kembngan, was awaken by a call from Cuzzin_Ima asking me to join her
watch Siti Live 2005 at Indoor Stadium.
I was a bit hesitant..like maybe i shld gave to Along or Mak but i decided not to give it a miss.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So there!
I was at Indoor Stadium last night from 9-11.30p.m, enjoying every single song that was sang by Siti Nurhaliza.
Her vocal power is terrific!

I wouldn't say, I'm an avid fan of Siti coz I never buy her albums but I was pleased with myself that i could sing along with her 90%.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My heartfelt thanks goes to u, Cuzzin_Ima.
Thanks for "belanja"ing me!
We met Achina down there.

Btw, think the conversation wif that graphic designer gonna dies very very soon.

P.S: He admitted himself to SGH...Let's see.

No comments: