Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cracking brains!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm kind of feeling guilty. Coz I am the one that initiate, then now, after more than 24 hrs, I'm still keeping mum abt this.

I'm usually not like this. But I guess due to not wanting to make any new male friends since mid 2002, I've become dumb about wat to ask and starting it off.

Aku masih jugak kat "Neutral" blum nak bergerak pun ker Gear 1 nie..
Macam mana nie..
Macam mana nak start off nie?
I badly wanna ask big bro..ooh..brother..bila aku dpt jumpa kau kat msn.

I really hope he dun take it as I'm not serious. Or just playing around.

I feel bad for making people wait. I better crack my brains real hard on how to set this thing off.

Nawaitu mesti betul..nawaitu mesti betul..

Btw, nari satu hari suntuk tak leh masuk msn..
Adakah MIS tgh do somethg so that we, employees cannot chat kat kerja?
Klau sungguh begitu..alangkah sedihnya.

Insyallah, Mak & Gy going GH tonight. I submit my leave application this morning.
I shall be babysitting AM.
I will try to control myself from logging on the NET tomorrow.
Full attention for AM whose turning 8 mths soon & becoming agile & energetic.

After all that I said, I'm still feeling nervous!
Most important mind blank!

Mcm nak nangis rasa nya..

No comments: