Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Searching for the vcd

Fri, he was discharged & went home by himself riding his motorcycle ard 3p.m.
Org sakit bleh balik sendiri...heran..heran..*geleng kepala*..

Boss was on half day, so once after lunch was on relax mood. Those work that not neccesarily be done by yesterday, I pushed it to Sat.
My shoulder-neck muscle pull was eased by Mak's massage yesterday.
Popped in anarex coz it's unbearable. Can't even sleep.

Sat juz work n rushing coz I tried not to stay in office for longer than 6 p.m.
Anyway, Mak called. We will be going to Msjd Kassim for one of the series "La Tahzan" topics.
Once reached home, relax kejap & off 4 of us includg the little one went.

First person I saw is the ustaz wif the tahi lalat kat dagu!
Awak lagi!
Wait til I'm able to convert my DV tape to CD.
*evil laugh*
Reached home at 11p.m and terus lights off.

Sunday plan to go to Science Cntr tak jadi coz Fen kena come back for work.
Nothing new but forgiveable.
We sure will go before puasa starts.

So Sunday was just at home, ironing and reading out jer the recipe of Bananarama
Along tried it out. Considered gd enuff for a 1st timer.
Well Done!
Hmm, last Sunday, masa Mak gi GH, kita masak Macroni Goreng Remaja.

By the time, I update this entry, the Bananarama had already been finished up by yours truly this noon
;-)

Both recipes are taken from buku Asmah Laili-Mintak Ampun Sedapnya.

Monday, Mak decided to go to the seamstress across the Causeway. She went wif Cik Idah. So I was on duty, babysittyg the little one 1 whole day.
Kebaya made wasn't satisfactory.
But, I will wear it no matter wat.
Close 1 eye jer laa

No programmes on Suria & TV2 so thought of having an early nite but I stayed on to watch the Malaysian Top Host on TV3.Dah ku agak she will win coz she got Pan-Asian look.
Ingat nak tido sekali stuck watching Downtown Torpedos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But since I didn't watch the ending part, I'm in search of the vcd for me to rent.

Read Review here.

Yesterday, went out early to MKS to settle some Along's stuff.
Reached office super duper early. 1p.m.
It was raining.
Work was done quickly and efficiently.
Not like today. From 6p.m till now, still in front of PC, haven't send out recording tapes for tomorrow, still got to shelf tapes & Boss gave me 1 long list of tapes to erased.

Urgh..Sungguh-tak-suka.
Tapi tak per.. I got a virtual rose juz now from a guy!
Haha! Nonsense ar u, Sha!

Btw, tadi b4 go to work, I went to top up my ezlink, bank, library, NTUC & wet market.
Sampai terlupa langsung nak check kan for that exchanging coins thingy at bank.
How forgetful!!

Sorry, FHM!

No comments: