Since my last entry..I was packed.
No time to blog.
No time to surf at work.
Oh yes..last last sat,2 July, I went to Silat Belt Presentation at Changi/Simei CC.
Alas perut jer wif RotiBoy.
Event was from 8.30-10.30p.m. 3 of us walked to another bus stop which had to pass DIA's blk.
And aku yg terjengah2...
sapa yg kau cari, dear?
Took 12 to Ikinz's place..take 28 home wif FHM.
Sunday was tired but both sisters wanna go to the pool.
So we went to Bedok Swimming Pool.
More for AM.
We want him to get used to the water..
So cute to see him splashing ard tapi dier takut nak float.
Coz he had to baring..
Halfway, Nenek AM pun turun. Ingat nak tgk AM in the pool but dier
dah ngantuk sgt, so he slept in my arms while sisterz go
and take a dive in the not-so-deep-pool.
Balik dah noon.
Semua lepakz. Nap n relax here n there.
Then vcd marathon of Harry Potter series.
Monday 4 July
Jangka nak gi cycling ker but hujan lebat pagi tuh.
Got 1 sms from Heartbeat regarding changing my pic at friendster.
Sorry for any inconvenienced caused, bro!
Msn wif Ikinz and we both lazy so just stay at home.
Watching vcd of Sinbad b4 returning them tomorrow.
tak tgk pun Lion King..no time.
Tuesday 5 July
Trained Lala. We managed to finish up a lot of work.
After work, went to Masjid Kassim but not TMF.
Ishk. Tried my best to make the eyes open.
We left at 10 p.m.
Wednesday, just work and home.
Had conversatn wif Heartbeat.
I badly wanna hear smthg abt DIA.
DIA yg dah hilang dari pandangan, dari pendengaran.
Tiada khabar langsung.
Tapi, I'm not as tough i thought so.
Im not sure why but i was very sensitive so that nite, the tears was just overflowing.
So wake up on Thurs morning wif bad headache n alien eyes.
Off to the doctor, I went.
Rewarded wif an MC.
Control myself wif istigfar, cool down the puffinness.
After Asar, left for BF's place for her akad nikah.
Gy asked me to v-cam the event.
So the whole nite, i was like one of the paparazzi, moving here n there to get better view of the ceremony.
And after being too tired, didn't even had the appettite to eat proper dinner.
Dah kul 10 mlm, nak makan apa kan.
Oh, yes, my encounter wif that young-handsome-charming kadi.
Kalau ikutkan hati aku, aku buat tau.
Home by 11.15p.m
Friday, was busy like mad coz me won't be working for the next 3 days.
Home watched Maria Mariana2 on Suria.
Sat, me arrived at Singgahsana Hall at 12 noon sharp.
Lunch & I was assigned an easier tasks. To hand out berkats at L2, only when L1 are packed.
So i had the chance to record the event, thus was busy going around recording from diff angels & from time to time.
Btw, since I got a partner Kasmiah, I wasn't feling guilty laa.
Lagipun, L2 were only occupied at 4p.m.
My sisterz, AM & mak arrived ard that time too.
Home by 6.30 p.m, separately from the rest of my family.
Viewed back wat was recorded. Btw, FHM & partner came at 2+p.m
Plan to finish up the rest of the tape tomorrow, Sunday 10 July at Lala's bro's wedding lunch reception.
Sunday 10 July
I managed to clear my ironing, get ready n at Marine Parade by 1515.
Waited 4 Lala to come back from the bride's side.
Lunch quickly before i started my recording.
They also have tarian kuda kepang. Same like yesterday.
Interesting kan!
Lurve it!
I appreciated arts..this kind..not the drawing one.
Cakap pasal drawing, that guy is a graphic designer.
Hmm..Hmm...
Opposite attracts..yeah rite! Illusion.
Since i came late, I stayed till everything over.
Going ard recording Lala's family n relatives in action.
Lala's BIL is a funny person.
Lepakz aku dengan lawak jenaka n keletah dia.
And Ina, kakak Lala who was a very serious person had changed within 1 & 1/2 yrs of marriage.
She's able to laugh out loud & teased people too.
Waah..Amazing!
Top up farecard on way home.
Since didn't feel like watching tele, decided to update blog.
Was msn wif Ikinz & Al-Im just now.
Give it a try..u don't lose anything.
Kena berani sikit.
Shld I?
Oh yes, I am invited to sec sch fren's wedding in a mth's time.
I just lurve to attend weddings these days. To be part of joyous occasion.
Btw, Fen's gettng engaged on 25 Sept.
And one more in Dec..
Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment