Sunday, May 29, 2005

Weddings, Facial & Swensen

I'm tired.
Penat.

Friday bila balik jer, pack stuff for Sat work-wedding receptions.
In the end, mengenangkan yg i had to work n not to be overly dressed, I just wore
light blue blouse & black skirt on Sat.

Abt 6p.m, hopped onto bus no 105. Together me & Heartbeat went up to
FloatingLilac's place. Finally I met her!

And we both were amazed wif her Hello Kitty wedding cake.
Cake yg berdiri. Took picture wif her & we went down to e blk across for some food.
Hop onto 853 to AMK Mrt Stn. Took train to Woodlands.
We got lost there. Kita turun dari bus 911 siang sgt.
Both of us were lost when come to woodlands.

We wasn't late. Duduk jer, soon the bride n bridesgroom turun.
I was just there to accompany Heartbeat coz she accompanied me
for the earlier wedding invitation.

But I saw 3 familiar faces. Erinah, Hamimah & Juliana from Dip. in IT.
They were close frenz wif the bride from Naval Base Sec Sch.
And I was very very much entertained by Sri Mahligai performance.
Lagu-lagu melayu asli.
Powerrr!!~

Took a pic wif the bride & bridegroom & we left the place at 10p.m. Took bus back to Woodlands Intchg & 168 to home.

And i received calls from office abt work. Tak reti bahasa ker, library dah tutup.
In the first place, i wasn't even Boss for library.
I dun mind being disturbed after office hrs but give me my boss pay!
Sheesh!

Lights off at 1a.m.

Today Sunday 29 May 05

Woke up 0930. Play wif AM, breakfast wif Gy, shower, get ready quickly.
I was late for my facial. Reached there only at 1145.
Sakit session nie. The lady bnyk squeezed my face. Ouch!!
So i got a bit red marks here n there. Not like my previous session.
Maybe for my 12 June session, I shld asked for the same therapist in my
1st session, Yan Ling.

Waited for Heartbeat coz need to pass her my autograph bk.
Since I got the book back in Mar 04, I've kept it away from my sight.
She's the first to write after him.
I even brought a pic which I've always wanted to show her.
But just now, as I gazed at his face, in the photograph.
No feelings. Doesnt steer anything.
Nothing was shaken.
Tak terusik pun.

It was raining heavily. We parted ways at Raffles Mrt Stn & i rushed home.
Unable to meet Z.
Lambat sgt ar..kul 4..
Earlier on, Mak pestered me to go home straight after facial.
But upon reaching home, only to realized that my Along,
AM & Mak not at home.
Channel surf and abt to doze off when Along asked me to
join them at Airport.
Siap ala kadar terus out from the house. Took train.
We ate at Swensens T2.
Bagus. Not as packed as in T1 one.

Jln2. Gi viewng mall of T1. Took 24 home.
After 3 attempt, can logged in .
Angin kus-kus conenction aku nie.

As for tomorrow..I juz realized that I've threw away my torn sports shoes &
yet to buy a new one.
Malasnya nak bongkar the shoe cupboard & see what can
be use for the gym trial-out session tomorrow.

Basically, I'm tired.

*yawn*

Ah..in 24 hrs, 2 people tell me abt buying car.
Tadi Pak Long cakap kereta Proton murah. Smlm pulak, Zam sound whether I want to buy his car coz he is selling. Shld I? Berat oi!!

Ciao.
Think, my Along needs to use the PC now.

P.S: I was invited to a sermon on 19 June.
Was told as "must come". Maybe I give a try...

No comments: