Thursday, May 26, 2005

Lazy Mode & Busy Week Ahead

Last Sat, after work was just home.
I was plain tired.
Exhausted.
Not enuff of sleep. After managed to logged on for Along,
I accompany Mak watched TV.
Gy dah knocked out.

Sunday, can't sleep well due to much thinking that i had to make the
jelly.
So i made it at 10 a.m.
Sekejap jer the process.
But being me yg since my mum was retrenched, I refused to do any cooking
I was anxious.
Agar-agar jadi.
Only that tak sekenyal yg diharapkan.
High expectation, eh?
But Along assured me for a 1st timer, that's gd enuff.
Mak masak gado2.

Was just watching TV the whole noon.
Ada event kat Bedok Stadium.
Being in lazy mode, i refused to go but offered to take
care of AM. And Taufik Batisah came down.
Ishk!
Melepas!
Me & Gy watched vcd Berlari Ke Langit.
She went out to meet her gdfren around b4 Maghrib.
D bought Canadian 2-4-1 pizza.

The went again after Maghrib. I tidurkan AM & ended up me
also had an early nite. Knocked by 10p.m.

Monday 23 May

Lazing around, brunch, tv, nap.

Tuesday 24 May, noon shift.

Colleague A*c** on leave. Had to cover his duities here n there.
Luckily i was on noon shift, klau morning, i can foresee.. teruk jugak.

Wednesday, try logging in the Net.
When I almost give up, baru leh masuk.
Msn wif Zake n Heartbeat.
Dah lama tak berbual..cam segan pulak.
Cik Midah came for lunch. She was somewhere ard to buy facial
products and dropped by.

Reached office only at 1420.
Apart from a lot of recording list for NEWS dept,
I still go ahead to have a more-than-2hr-dinner at TP Cntral.
Me went out wif Along at 6p.m.
Had a quick alas perut at KFC. More for her.
Managed to buy all the stuffs on my list.
Aloe Vera from Nature's Farm,
Primrose Oil at Watsons &
Mak's supplements at Unity NTUC.

Bought RotiBoy & we separated ways. Along went home while I go back to
office.
In by 2010. Peduli apa aku!
Afterall, i jarang went out for dinner when I'm on noon shift.
Back to submerging myself in between the loads of request for NEWS
dept. Imagine, 2 long list.

Work, work..never ending one. So might as well, i go ahead wif
my personal stuff.

He fetched me. Brought up the insurance issue.
My head started to think real hard on why the sudden.

~Mesti ada hal nie~

And I slept at 0130.

Today.

Since i was fasting, lepas Subuh, slept back. Wake up at 11a.m.
Played around wif AM. Before only at 1230, rushed to do things Mak asked.
And yes, i was late. 1425 in office.

My list of things to do still long.
And I have a busy weekend.
Chatted wif Heartbeat, planning on this sat.
Apa nak pakai eh for this Sat's wedding dinner?
Pikiran..pikiran..
sebab me was from work.
Nak pakai lawa2 pun, nanti nak kena panjat2.

Talked to Ikinz juz now after dinner.
She missed me so we better figure out when to meet.

Work this Sat, then to Serangoon Ave 2 & Woodlands for weddings invitations.
Sunday, facial at 1130. Not confirm of meeting Z to pass things
I might set aside after maghrib, for Ikinz at Yasalam.

Maybe I had to go to Fitness First@Paragon. They called me up on Tuesday.
I got invitation to come down, a VIP pass from FHM who gave me.
Smthg like that laa, think it's smthg like Amore.
Let's see if I can go dinner wif BoyCookie dat nite.

Ah..busy week..busy week!

P.S: I really miss my Penny-my-msn chatting-partner!

No comments: