I was rushing work like mad..
It's all because i keep it to the very last date..
which is today.
very bad habit!
Nevertheless, I've finished prepared NEWS tapes from Sunday
till Thursday 2 June in an hour.
Since I'm on training at MERC next Tue & Wed, I need to
prepare my work in advance.
And Boss had to go on leave next Thur & Fri!
Sheesh.
Mesti kena oversee his work too.
Walaupun terkejar-kesana-kemari,
I still had the time to catch up on reading Podah.Com
Hilarious! Lepak!
I was laughing my head off.
Sampai sakit perut.
Ketawa sorang-sorang kat sini.
Luckily nobody pop in to see me in such manner!
I've still got time to blog today, prepare my work for tomorrow
since aku jugak yg masuk kerja in 10 hrs time.
Hopefully nothing BIG mess happen tomorrow.
I need to ciao here by 1730. Nak touch up lagi b4 that.
Now what shld i wear tomorrow?
Bak kata Hearbeat, nak merentas pulau nie...
kebaya gold?
kurung/mini kurung kain sari hijau?
skirt?
or maybe that new merah darah baldu kebaya?
yesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment