Saturday, May 14, 2005

My past week..

My last entry stopped last Tuesday 10 May.
After work, kluar lambat sebab update blog.
Rush to Tini Cafe depan Msjd Dar** Am**.
Met Mak & Along there. I had my dinner of kuay teow goreng & teh-o
Walked to M*** Kas**.
Mak & Along left after lesson ended/before Isyak.
Ikinz came just before Isyak. FHM came 1 hr later.
Shared some stories. More of catching up.
Susah nak jumpa these days.
Home at 11p.m.
Talked to Gy & ended up only sleep at 4 a.m!

Wed 11 May 05

Work wif very sleepy eyes. Perit mata gara2 kurang tidur.
Nie semua Gy punya pasal.
Grrr..
Last minute, joined Along to Msjd I********.
Bought some foodstuffs of mee goreng & fisball.
Met Nek Mah & Cik A***.
I did not bring my tudung so throughout the nite, was feeling restless.
Dah laa, kengantukan yg amat sangat
Tertido masa Ustaz menyampaikan syarahan.
Wasted ar for me.
Can't be helped..First tak plan nak ikut,
then ngantuk pulak tuh.

Thursday, 12 May 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AAA turned 19. Happy Birthday, dear one!
Semoga menjadi anak yg soleh, work hard & may u be successful in your life.
Smile alwayz & may many happy returns!
Insyallah. Amin.
I juz sms him, his bday wish on my way to work.

Work..
At last..the long waited accquaintance from KL add me in his friendster.
Almost a week later.
I suspect he must be using CyberCafe.

Along OT so waited for her.
While waiting, did some catch-up wif Lala & Az.
I was shocked to hear wat Lala mentioned.
It's tough to be having a 2-face colleague and worst is, we never
expect it will came from him.
Cannot be trusted anymore.
And he get a 9.5 for overall average.
Dah 5 tahun aku kerja kat sini..nie laa kali pertama aku dgr,
seseorang dpt sampai 9.5.
Meanwhile KF got 5.5.
He assessed us according to what he feels & not whether work
are accomplished.
Nonsense~

Home only at 2115. He sms me. An invitation to msjd kat B.R this Sunday
after Isyak. Syarahan In English.
Lights off almost 1 a.m.

Friday

Work.That Ariel-look-alike reply my msg thru friendster.
Hee..very happy.
Not becoz of whose the sender but these days, it's hard to get a personal
email, asking how r u..
Most of the time, u get forwarded emails in your mailbox.
Replied him.

Dinner wif Ikinz tonight - cancelled.
Sms BF abt the syarahan at msjd @B.R. Hopefully can meet her there.

Stopped at Intchg, dropped library books, stopever at NTUC, bought
some cakes for Cuzzin yg nak dtg later tonight.
She needs my help on her newly-gift, an mp3 from her ex-boss.
:-D
Along get a haircut. Short one.
Nice!
Envy !
Coz I would never be able to have the courage to cut my hair short.
I'm always afraid that it will make me look more tembam!
Guess, longer hair, pass shoulder level would make me look
better than short hair.

Home, Cuzzin came ard 9p.m.
She brought Mak agar-agar konyaku & the cd Nur Mutiara that I requested.
Thank u so much, dearie!
:-D

Helped her wif her mp3 player. Since I can't connect to my broadband,
she just had to copy the songs which she liked from my mp3 player.
She took only 36 songs.
She left close to midnight. Since AM woke up at 11p.m, dpt laa
dia bergurau-senda dgn si kecik.

Today, Saturday 14 May 2005

I was so lazy to go to work today.
Mak & Along left home at 0750 coz AM got one last check-up at CCK polyclinic.
Ayah sent them so I took my time to get ready.
Sempat baca BH smlm, breakfast, sekali nak hujan..
angkat kain baju yg dah kering, masak nasi, shower & get ready, packed my lunch
& I only left home at 0910.

Can't joined FHM for lunch..sorry dear..
some other time eh.

Waited for 28 till 0930 & decided to take cab.
Driver pun buat aku panik.
Make a drastic stop at Lor. C****
Almost kena hit by car behind.
Ishk x 3.

Dah laa aku nie phobia..coz in June 2003, the cab I was in,
involved in an accident.
Pulak tuh, cab driver, psycho.

So i clocked in at 0945. Hope to clocked out by 1845.
I've been surfing blogs, update my blog while listening to my mp3 player.
Dah almost 12 nie..blum buat satu kerja pun.

Guess, I'll called up Singtel, ask them to send their men down & have a
look at my home tel wall socket this Mon.
No choice.
Thx, Din for ur concern abt my Net connection.
Appreciated!
:-D

O.k..gi buat kerja..
maybe going I***q*** later since I brought my headgear.

Tomorrow morning, facial appmnt wif Heartbeat at 11a.m

No comments: