Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Diberi masa untuk santai2

Monday, woke up ard 0840. Help wif the housework. Iron the clothes. Mata dah ngantuk but nak kluar. Lunch, met Gy & we met FHM at Somerset Ctrl Stn.
FHM told me of a guy who she met at her marriage preparatory
course who works in ESPN.
From her description, must be Jurutera. With her chinese gf.
Sms Along. Berita terkini!
:-)

Fitness First @ Paragon.
The place is posh. So unlike Amore. So shiok ar.

We changed n tried out the treadmill, the bicycle, the abs, the sit-ups & the weight lifting. Then we changed back.
It was fun to exercise again especially wif Gy.
Kita nie kan bnyk main!
Hehe. Bnyk buat kelakar. Gy got to run errands.
I've got to go home before 5 p.m coz Mak & Along got things to attend too.

We tried the sauna & get ready to go.
Just say "Hi" to DakBoyan coz he's training. Walked in Toys R Us for awhile, bought Jolibean pancakes to alas perut n we separate ways.
Babysit AM.
They came home at 8p.m. Gy balik kul 9 mlm wif a teether & a bk.
Read newspaper while Along & Gy take turn surf.
Lights off at 1 a.m.

Nari, kind of sleepy ..didn't ache due to the exercises..
basically, we were doing simple exercises jer.
Dunno when i can discipline myself to jog.
*sigh*

Talked to Jurutera when I came in.
He wondered how I know. Told him abt my frens.
Since the class is small, he even knew FHM & partner, BF & partner.
Most probly, the nikah is next mth at ROM but
wedding reception next yr.

Jurutera asked me, when's mine turn.
I answered, when I find the man.

Argued with guys abt importance of marriage preparatory course
coz KF thinks its a waste of time & he didn't attend his.
And of coz, he didn't get his original marriage cert, only photocopied one!
Non-law-abider, huh?

Dun look it as a waste of time n money but what can be learnt.
Some extra knowledge, doesn't hurt, rite?

Now, me on training kat MeRC..dah diajar sikit oleh Shankar
Dunno wat to do now..update blog, surf, check mail.
Dunno shld I write notes on wat being taught?
Aku nie weakzz when come to write notes nie.

Let me see if I can scribble smthg.
Kat sini tak ada kerja..balik MC2 pun tak ada kerja for me.

Balik nanti, insyallah, klass at M*s** K****.
Ikinz will arrive this evening if no delays.
She went to Melaka wif her students from NCPS yesterday morning.

No comments: