Thursday, May 19, 2005

Perbezaan Khilaf

My last entry stop on last Sat 14 May.
I chatted wif him.
Something that shocked me. Abt him.
Honest. I was taken aback.
Pernah dengar tapi nie laa kali pertama ..
aku ada kawan sendiri yg tergolong dari org yg mcm ginik.
Throughout the day, converation tuh yg dlm fikiran ku.

Went to Ist******.
Ntah dimana silapnya..it wasn't the favourite ustaz yg berceramah.
Dah laa earlier on, aku terlajak satu bus stop gara2 dah kepenatan.
Dugaan betul.
mendengarkan yg Cik Uji ada kat rumah, terus rush home.
Nasib bas was quick.

Cik Mim & hubby came too later almost 11. He helped me look into the prob
of my Net connection.
Alhamdulillah.
Mlm, was on msn wif him again.
This time round, I'm more of tak marah..but more of curious on
the differences.

Berbual almost 2 a.m

Sunday, had to go to the market.
With me yg confrim sesat klau kat Raffles Place nie, i was late.
Had my facial treatment.
Best.
Suker sekali bila muka ku dibersihkan.
Almost 2p.m, we catched a train to Bugis.
Lunch at Banquet Raffles Hospital, then off to
Arab St. Jln2.
Bought a black-kurta-like blouse.
Cheap one.

Move over to Bugis Village.
Bought a sandal at Swank. Cheap too.

I was introduced to RotiBoy by Heartbeat.
Wow!
As I sank in my teeth into the bun, the feeling was fuh!
Mind-blowing!
I was floating.
heehee!
Parted ways n reached home at 7p.m.

I was half-hearted whether i should go or not..asked Katak's opinion
and I think..i better not go.

Just sms him that I can't make it.

Was on msn that nite wif Katak on configuration abt my email.

Met Haz** too on msn.

Slept late..sekali next morning..ard 11a.m, Boss called me to come in as Aa***
on MC.
No choice so had to come in.
I was shag. Very.
OT but had to come in on Tuesday morning.
After work, went to masjid kat Kembangan wif Along.
Had dinner of mee goreng. Sedap u~

Maybe becoz of the incident on Sat, I was very attentive throughout
lesson.
Home at 2300 and when we thought of our bad dreams of cannot logging in the Net at home was over, it had to happen again.
We can't log on that very nite.
Frustrated~

Wednesday 18 May

Work, made appmnt wif the telekom guy. He's coming down tomorrow at 4-6p.m
After considering my leave days, I took leave so that I can rest at home.
Met Heartbeat at Raffles Mrt Stn at 1900.
Made our way again to DRX Center to make some purchase.
Dinner was at Lau Pa Sat.
Bumped to Adi J at outside Bedok MRT.
Home by 10p.m.

Today.

Nari was just kemas rumah..laundry. After the man fixed, it sems o.k though now..

Helped D transfered some songs to his friend mp3 player.Same model wif me.

Think I wanna changed skin..but me very tired already now.

Enuff ar for the day..

And Cik Mim called regarding whther I want to join back insurance..
The prob wif me is I'm a short span person.
I won't even sign-up a 2-yr contract..ini kan pulak 25 tahun?
Tak logic kan..
Nie laa my 1st time, i take up somthg contract..
My Jetpack Broadband - 18 mths jer.
Sept 2005 habis.
*sigh*

Klau ar, somebody can assure, assure, assure me, that I can take-up a 2-yr
contract, (since I'm thinking of changing phone)
think that gonna be a big success already.

But in anycase, I'm not an easily influenced person neither do i like changes.
So u go configure how to make me sign-up one.
hee!
:-D

No comments: