Saturday, May 21, 2005

20.05.2005

Smlm date cantik!.
In 2003, me was aiming for this date for my wedding but nevertheless,
Allah lebih mengetahui. Maklum ar date cantik..wif the "2" & the "5"
making me turning 25.

I was smsing wif Heartbeat ..why not we aim, 20.07.2007 or 20.08.2008 for our wedding date
but she wants 20.06 2006.
Cuma calon jer lum timbul2..
guess calon nie cuma akan timbul lepas kita nyanyi..
mcm ikan kaloi. Hehe.
Marilah kita sama2 berdoa semoga di dlm tahun 2006 nanti,
salah satu dari FeShouters naik pelamin.
;-)

Smlm juga, Gal@CPF turned 25.
Sms her my wish before I slept past midnight on Friday morning.
Sms him, hope he have a safe journey to KL for that seminar thingy.
Tak sependapat tak semestinya tak boleh berkawan kan..
But, guess musn't be too close.
After work, went to Central to buy some neccessities.

This Net connection kat rumah sucking my blood betul ar..

The Telekom guy fixed the line already but when I want to log on..
the DSL test was just either red or black.
Kat mana silapnya..me also dunno.

Nari since masuk kerja,me was on msn wif BoyCookie.
Update here n there.
Must meet him one of these days for dinner.
Last time met was 5 yrs ago since i left poly.

Hope tomorrow I will make the jelly.
Must must!

No comments: