Thursday, July 01, 2004

Mua dun need a boyfriend!

Dear Diary, think i better update something for future reference sake..
Where did i stop eh..
Last sat kerja cam biaser busy, think i went home late sebab gara2 chat kat shoutbox FE, left work only at 1830..no mood to do window-shopping even..dah kelaparan..home n just TV.
Sunday: Body n head aching so can't go to class at Mydin but by noon, felt better so went to Msjd Kassim wif Mak. Later we headed down to Prime Tampines..do some marketing for Mak..sayur kat situ murah2..Mak menggeram..
Me bought for myself a black tudung n sports sandals
Monday: Driving at 0930, sent my black heels to e cobbler...huried home and soon out again to Marsling estate wif Mak n an aunt. She need urut...reached home b4 6p.m.

Selasa: Nothing much except for I went out dinner wif Ikinz, last minute at Padang Rest @Toa Payoh. Reached back ofis at 9.05 p.m gituk..n hav not done anything..kelam kabut buat kerja..baru 1 jam, terus blackout..I sat quietly jer waiting initially coz i thought it's juz my building as we ever have power tripped b4 but after 3 mins n it didn't came..an eerie feeling came so step out to corridor. CTA area wasn't affected..linger ard til the lights came back at 1030. Still had to do shelving quickly..but ended up left ofis kul 2320.
Gy had to naik tangga..rumah i tingkat 12 tau..
Bila balik..kawasan Chai Chee still in darkness..my blok o.k already..
I was glad i wasn't walking on the roads or outside..or worse inside e lift!

Smlm nothing much except dat me, Zake, FE, BP are online at the same time, so we were chatting at FE shoutbox discussing abt our meet-up session on 10 July 2004..insyallah..hopefully it turns out fine..still thinkg how..

Mlm, balik kerja, tengok cerita Hindi Raaz kat TV3..cerita seram tau..
yg lagik menyeramkan..the climax is after Nighline(NEWS)
and by dat time, Gy n Mak dah masok tido..D dah turun gi tgk EURO between Portugal/Netherlands..
so I'm left alone..
seram ah cerita dier..tapi me maintain ah..sebab cerita Hindustan mesti tgk sampai habis..dah alang2 tgk kan..so kecik kan suara..n whenever the suspens mounting up or those dat suddenly appear scenes, i had to tukar channel....
hehe..takut tapi tetap nak tengok!

Nari..tadi ada circuit kul 7 pagi. Dah laa tido kul 1.30 pagi, bercinta nak bangun.
Worse, me worrying abt this programme dat was supposed to be received wee hrs this morning tapi sampai org Programming Dept tuh, called me up at home!!
Minawei..

Was informed that CTA didn't record them n me puzzled cam mana MCR pun leh missed this!Tak kan semua tido??
Found out its KF n Zam workg..
I'm not angry at them..sebab me myself puzzled how come both sides miss it..
so skrg nie CTA tgh record..sebab SKY office are re-feeding now..
kecoh sey..
besok..siap laa..
mesti aku kena soal..CTA pun kena soal..MCR pun..

Now, buat quiz nie..
hahaha


So now, I can happily tell Mak dat I dun need to get married!
I am n will always cherish my life no matter if I have to be single my whole life!

P.S: Mak kalau baca nie, mesti Mak panik..n there she goes " No..no..tak boleh! Mesti kahwin!!"
:P

No comments: