Last weekend was just at home: laundry, gunting lada kering 2 kg, Nenek sebelah came over our house, TV n evening helped Mak cooked spaghetti bolognaise.
Sunday: Ironing, go to Masjd Kassim for noon class, didn't go to morning class..guess i was jus lazy to rush coz woke up only at 9a.m.
After class, straight home. Ngaji n read the papers while waiting for cerita P.Ramlee on TV2. Finally it start at 2200++, dah tak leh tahan ngantuk.
Ada cerita 6 Jahanam..tengok sikit jer coz I want to turn in early sebab ada circuit besok pagi.
Monday: Late for driving. Met instructor only at 0710. Semua bangun lambat..oleh kerana lambat + me skipped dinner the nite before, therefore was so hungry coz didn'n't had breakfast, jadi driving lesson dat day, down e drain..
tak focus..tak concentrate..i juz hope the day I'm having my TP, I'll be in high spirits. Home, breakfast, get ready n waited for Mak to run errands and off to JB. Reach JB at noon sharp. Went over to the seamstress, collect my 3 pasang baju kurung.
Ah...happy..I'm contented.
Lunch at one of e coffeshops there, City Square:window-shopping then to KOMTAR.
Groceries and soon cuaca cam nak hujan so we headed home.
Reached home before Asar.
Lincah beb..
After maghrib, logged on e Net. Kali nie, connection was pretty much better than previous atempts.
Temankan Mak tengok TV and lights off at midnight. Was busy smsing wif TP-Geng due to e last minute gathering..
Tuesday: Kerja pagi, since some core people can't make it..and it rounds up till 6 people, would rather arranged for another separate one wif Gal@STARHUB, before she fly off to Perth for her study.
Dun noe whether can i still study after 4 yrs i left poly..
otak ku dah beku kot..
After work, met Ikinz at 1930 @ kembangan MRT stn. We had dinner at Tini Cafe before going in to Msjd Kassim. Met makcik ku di Jalan Damai. Was there for Ust TM Fouzy class after Isyak and class ended @2230. Took 28 home. Lights off.
Wednesday: Work. Been stress dengan colleague baru ku yg kerap buat kesalahan tapi apakan daya, org baru...suker tak suker, kena terima dan tiap kali, aku lah yg kena betulkan balik keadaan. Dun even had time to concentrate on my main duties ended up me pun kena tegur wif my boss. *sigh*
Was so stress yesterday dat I thought of taking leave already.
Baru 2 hari masuk kerja n I thought of taking leave?
That's bad..not a good sign..tanda2 tak sihat untuk sesorang yg nak tahan lama kat TV stn nie..
Tertido therefore terlajak ..stop only at Tanah Merah Mrt Stn..so i walked 3 bus-stops back to my home..took an evening stroll.
Dinner n discussed wif Mak on the hot topic for that day..and continued when Gy came home while watching Sephia@TV3, hate the character yg Haans Isaac bawak..
making me hate to follow the drama serial..
And yes, watched ONLY the last episode of Cinta Bollywood.
Their skrip tak leh lawan ngan TV3 drama..hancur!
Marriage..when it turns sour..consequences are the unthinkable and awful!
Keadaan sekeliling tidak meyakinkan langsung..camner??
Lights off at midnight.
Nari: Morning was assigning numbers for this months and after lunch, I managed to finish my August SATOPS. Lega..Phew!
Alhamdulillah~~
See, my work is done sebab tuh dpat luangkan masa untuk update blog!
Initially I thought of staying back but since I managed to finish..I'm off now.
Next thing in mind: Sat gathering wif FeShouters & to plan for the gathering involving Gal@STARHUB yg leaving SG..
aku jugak yg kena plan..
as usual..Virgos..
Besok me got driving @0830 and report to work at noon!
No comments:
Post a Comment