Friday, July 09, 2004

She doesn't wanna accept my money again!

Tadi pagi driving o.k..
home and off to work at 1230.
Was reading MANJA July throughout my journey in bus no.28 to work today.
Lala masuk kerja kul 1600..so i was at CTA talking to her, NurM + Az.
Along on MC today but she's meeting Mak outside at Arab Street..
sheesh..if only i dun have to work today..it would be nice to go and window-shopping wif them together
Went out wif Michelle n Az to Lorong 4 TP to buy dinner. Ate at CTA.
Bukan senang nak dapat makan wif e gals..maklum nari the guys got friendly game kat Ubi..and AH was asking me again n again..when will the day come where I will come down n support them playing and he mentioned KF name again..
*sigh*
I did made him promised not to mention KF name in front of me anymore but I guess he forgot all abt it just now

I and KF had not been talking anymore. Apart from work we won't even acknowledge each other. We don't smile also. Between us now, are only being serious.
No! We didn't quarrel or having misunderstandings.
I used to ponder abt what actually happens..but I guess, maybe it's good to stay these way. Avoid each other..becoz some jokes wif him can ended up getting tensed up.
Nvm..I wait for my last day at work before I go for my long leave before 1 Syawal n apologize to him..as I've been doing for the past 4 times Raya..

Az did not want to accept my money for my dinner.
I dunno about people who like others to belanja them but I'm very upset!
Aku sendiri dah tak ingat..nie yg kali ke berapa..dier tak nak accept my money..
she will just say.."Ah tak yah ah.."
but she accept Lala n NurM money..
I really, really, really upset!
Don't understand
Why?
Oh..somebody enlighten me why she always dun wanna accept my money..
I mean it's o.k..if once or twice she belanja me..but nie dah kali ke brapa..
and being me yg tak berapa gemar orang belanja me..I almost felt like crying juz now, when she doesn't want me to pay her for my dinner...
Rambut sama hitam..hati lain-lain..
tak paham sey..

I wonder how it be for tomorrow Makan-Ice-Cream-SWENSEN-session..
usually I'm a quiet person for 1st time session wif new people but since I encourage everybody to speak up n dun be quiet throughout, i think, i, myself better not..
I've met Heartbeat. But I usually dun need to warm-up wif gals..
I've met FE once or twice throughout my 3 yrs in poly..saw Zake but never communicate..
ah, sha..takmao stress2..yg kumbang cuma 2 ekor jer..
should be kacang jer kan?
(actually, I'm pacifying myself)

O.k...shall do some work coz I've not done anything since 2 p.m till now
Tomorrow, will be working..

And now look at my certificate!
The University of Blogging

Presents to
ayshy

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Bad Poetry

Majoring in
Comment Spam
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:


Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

No comments: