Wednesday, July 14, 2004

A cheerless me in early morning...

Yesterday nite was good, catching up wif some of e TP-gang.
We sent Gal@CPF first before Lala sent me home.
Discuz wif Mak some serious issue ended up me can't sleep...

Sometimes I hate to be a nice person..really!
Pagi-pagi dah fed-up.*rolleyes*
And self-pity ended up wif a cheerless me..
Tak tahu nak cakap aper...
Malas nak cakap lagik..nanti klau salah cakap, lain pulak jadi..
terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak kata, buruk padahnya!
Ah lantak ah..dan aku mesti belajar erti serik!
Kena sekali cukup..jangan sampai kena lagi!

It's helpful to have both family and friends.
U can't be always depend on friends..coz it's still family the top priority ...true!
But when family giving problems, friends around did cheer me up!
It has alwayz been for me and gravely i appreciate that.
At least for this morning! Even though, friends are just online, virtually.

1 Mak kena jaga hati perasaan 4 orang anak.
Tak equal kan..tak balance...
*sigh*
this problem of adik-beradik...really draining every bit of me..
Dah laa, smlm mlm, tak boleh tido memikirkan hal si dek nie..
Pagi nie, lagi satu pulak buat hal..
Just becoz I'm not giving problems, I have to do the thinking too.
Just becoz I'm same workplace, I have to bring it too.
Bingitz~~

Ingat klau tak kahwin.. senang, jaga mak bapak jer..
nie kena tanggung bebanan pikiran pun..

Menjalani kehidupan tanpa masalah - -> tak mungkin ker??

No comments: