Monday, July 12, 2004

My version wif FEShouters @ Swensens

Tak tahu asal..nak tulis ini entry..bnyk pikiran..
tgk kejap FE nyer ..tgk Azaciel punya..carik idea..
apa nak tulis eh..?
buntu beb..buntu!
macam tulis composition pulak..hehe!

Sat Event
Met Heartbeat @1900. We went to Sakura for a light dinner, err only me ate coz Heartbeat jaga badan..:-P
Walked over to Funan..we were hanging ard at L2 when Azaciel n other half came.
Her other half was easy to get along.
I suppose reading his blog and knowing him in person is a big difference
so the morale of the story is don't judge a person from he/she writes..
Azaciel also has 2 dimples...
Dunno why but I lurves to see other's dimples..maybe becoz I'm not in front of the mirror 24/7.
:-P

He was telling us the event FE salah panggil his name..first time meeting him but after about 10 mins, he made me n Heartbeat at ease..
kita nie segan laa jugak sebab tak kenal..
While waiting for FE n Zake, we(Me n Heartbeat) decided to split from Azaciel n her
other half..
niat di hati biarlah i spot FE or Zake first ..as we walked..out of nowhere Zake appeared in front of us..since his face was of like no reaction, I assume he doesn't know me..
ntah asal cam panick..was calling Heartbeat when suddenly FE shouted "hey!!"
Terus gabra n stammer!
Isk!!
Kita nak spot dier, balik-balik kita jugak yang kena!
:-P
So we walked in SWENSEN@FUNAN, with FE sitting at the center of the table..
suruh baca doa..dier suruh tunggu 2-3 tahun lagik..
tengah makan kecoh..7 of us..u imagined ah..
ada jer benda nak cakap..dan tak kurang juga yang nak dengar..
so most of the times, we talked to the most nearest people
we took photos..tak leh angkat this part!
Azaciel's other half..masya-allah!
Kelakar habis!
He's such a profesional!
Ke depan laa..senyum ah..posing ah!
Haha!!
So later we headed to behind MacDonalds...actually not sure why we headed there..but i guess..masih ada yg nak dibualkan..
Macam-macam cerita yg dikongsi/digosipkan..
And I felt bad mentioning about that corny guy..
but honestly speaking, he is like dat in real, rite, FE & Zake?
U all know him better, rite? Ur blood kan??
*winks*
Haha!

BP was a bit far to talk too at Swensen but got the chance more when at behind Mac and also on the way home.
Azaciel was quiet!!
Yah..suara dier mahal sekali!
But the other half was kecoh!
Perfect couple!
Since semua nak cakap..kecoh laa katakan..sampai keluar "Pak mat langgar motocar".
Aku pun kena!
Heartbeat, jgn cakap lagik...she has self-declared that dia tak ada hidung..so expected laa, dier cuma sinyum-sinyum jer...yg teh guys nie pun, just to make her "open her mouth", tanya pakai shampoo apa ah..stokin kaler apa ah..ishk!! haha!
Maybe becoz it's her first time jumpa the guys..
To me, we get along very well from the very first time I met her..

So later we headed home coz I promised Mak to be home by 11 but 11 p.m, baru nak start bergerak towards City Hall...
But I dun regret turning up coz I enjoyed every single moment of it! From the time, I met Azaciel till we parted.
Would like to thank every single of you who had turned up last Sat event!
At least now, u all know how each one of us look like!
:-D

Ah..and dearest youngest shouter couldn't made it..Dot..u are missed by us!
Especially Zake!
Asyik "upset" jer..
So my verdict about the new people I met on Sat..

FE: Colourful character!! I was surprised he can recognized me after 7 yrs never bump to each other
Zake: Ah! He's still as cute as 7 yrs ago, when I first saw him..sedap mata memandang..he got his charmingness somewhere..tak tahu lah apa!
Azaciel: She also got 2 dimples ...sweet i tell yah! Kalau tak percaya, nanti tgk pics kay!
BP: She got sweet smile although she kind of got fierce look. Tapi dier memang garang..tak kasi muka/chance pada FE!

Azaciel's other half: Interesting character, funny chap! Don't judge a book by its cover, peepz! And no, we don't cry on our way home!
At least, I'm glad that u came down to join us dan kita dah kenal awak bukan sekadar menerusi tulisan awak jer..
Patut ah Azaciel terpikat!
:-D

Heartbeat for that session: Very quiet..senyum..tapi b4 8 p.m..tuh, no..she's not like that!
:-D
And as for me...I felt yucky coz I'm the garrulous one! Tak suker!
At times, I myself found myself annoying n irritating..but hey, that's me!
My Mak would rather see me talkative than be quiet coz when I'm quiet means something are wrong somewhere but of coz laa, at times she wished dat she did not have to answer my non-stop questions!
Sorry peepz, if u do found me annoying...it's just me!*sigh*
Guess, maybe I can blend with them..kalau dengan yg tak bleh blend, mesti diam punyer!

O.k laa..I stayed back at work just to write this down..sebab BP tengah tunggu my version of Sat event..

Sunday was just staying at home..Mak told me something..
Dunno why, felt kinda sad..sikit jer..
masih o.k..belum goyah lagik..
:-D

o.k now, pics time!
Sila ker sini
The time is now 1910
phew~

P.S: This is my version. For other versions, click
Azaciel,
FE,
Azaciel's other half

No comments: