Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Cabaran disahut!

Weekendz was just laundry n went for syarahan at Eunos Petal Garden @B.R.
Received an sms from Gal@HDB informing dat Gal@IBM's grandma passed away..
After syarahan, had ice-cream wif Mak on way home..reached home at midnight
 
But due to my "busyness" in my mind..i totally forgot abt it..anyway, I couldn't make it to ziarah on Sunday..but I did not even sms..so now I'm feeling guilty.
What a friend!
Sorry dear..saya kat sini pun ada big problem..so I'm thinking of a making it up..
gonna plan for a meet-up, i suppose..
 
Sunday were spent by going to morning n noon class..in between had lunch wif Ikinz @Tini's Cafe. Met Mak there..went home while Mak singgah rumah Nenek@CC
Me balik bukan apa..tukar "uniform"..
Then out again to meet Mak at ShingShong Bedok..barang rumah..actually most stuff are biscuits..
Anak mak besar ngan biskut..
Shelve the stuffs, watched Labu Labi on TV2 and since I'm working on noon shift on Mon..i decided to log on e Net from home..logged dah laa kul 12 tgh mlm..dengan asyik disconnected..
u imagine ah..darah naik sey~~
 
I was surfing the website of a fellow Virgo..whose website cannot be view from my workplace..
sebab my MIS Dept blocked tripod nyer IP..
Sesungguhnyer..saya tergamam dengan isi kandungan lelaman ini..
bukan kerana orangnya yg cute..
no ! definitely not! :-P
but bcoz of the contents of the website..
Amazing.. i tell ya~~
 
Especially the part the 80s era..the era we were brought up..the cartoons..
how can he remembered so vividly??
he can particularize every single of them..gosh!!
Bewildered!
 
Slept at 3 a.m but due to some selfish people, I can't sleep dat morning..so wif a heavy head, i went to work..
yesterday..same like today..i refused to do any work..
I spent my time from 1800 - 2130 surfing, catching up on fellow bloggers and tagging.
Lights off at midnight.
 
Today, woke up at 0530, driving at 0700..sebab lutut kiri sakit..circuit was badly done..
wonder ..can i pass TP first time?
On way home..i was restraining myself from sleeping at the bus stop, in the bus..and i finally dropped off at my bus stop w/o overshot to e Interchange..
 
Tido..woke up at noon..and he sent me to work at 1300. Reached office early but surf e Net..
 
Do some work here n there..and realized that Boss on course tomorrow..
apa lagi..makin menjadi aku kat sini..
 
And guess wat i did just now from 6-9.30 p.m..
saya telah menyahut cabaran Sifu aku untuk tukar layout..
berhempas pulas tau~~
hehe!
And I've changed my tagboard..for the benefits of FEShouters
;-D
 
Did some work..the rest ..wait for tomorrow nite ah..
the feeling is good tau..when ur colleagues dun ask u about what u had not done..
the advantage of being senior..
I just have to answer to my boss..and I'm gonna make sure, i clear all stuff before tomorrow night, 11 p.m.
 
o.k..the time is up for tonight..
He must have been waiting...
~~dudidudidu~~ 

No comments: