We were both talking non-stop since we met at 7 p.m - till 10.30 p.m, when my mum called.
Then we realized, we still got a lot to tell each other, even after 3 & 1/2 hrs.
The last time I sat down wif her was 1 Year + ago, dated 17 Jan 2005.
(U can read my archive, Jan 2005)
We were juz updating wat's happen to our lives. Her sis getting married coems this 11 Feb & she's seriously feel the pressure.
Well, don't be, my dear.
I'm not even seeing someone & I don't feel any pressure.
I told her this.
:-)
Took 168 & home by 2250.
Soon enuff, I doze off while reading the papers.
The feeling is cannot be describe to be able to sit down & catch up with my girlfriends. Btw, I met up with Reen for dinner on 24 Jan 06 (Tue). Dinner at Banquet@Bugis, then we went to this place to enjoy the night scenery.
First time went there. Reen yg bawak.
Wed - just work & home.
Tak jadi singgah rumah yg kat Jln Damai coz they were going out.
It's o.k..perhaps I settle everything tomorrow(Fri) when I'm on 1/2 day.
Mlm, tgk Mencari Mimpi for awhile sebab tak ada rancangan lain.
Tuh pun sekejap jer, that story, plain boring for me.
Slow motion ar cerita tuh. Tak leh angkat.
Nari, gi kerja sendiri. Took 506 & 159 to work.
Nothing much to do actually coz I've done my NEWS tapes till 12 Feb.
My tape numbers for Sportscenter, I've assigned till end of March.
Can't wait for my long weekend this week.
It's my turn to have a 4 & 1/2 day of not working.
Puuurfect~
Will be back at work on Wednesday, 8 Feb 06.
Meanwhile, a very important agenda this Sat & that means I will have to miss the solemnization part.
I'll come later in the night. If situation doesn't permits, I will be there only on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment