Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Neon - Kisah satu malam

Smlm after work went to Masjid Kassim. Was there from 1830 - 2015.
Can't wait till syarahan. Dah lapar sgt.
****************************************

Image hosting by Photobucket


Sapa tengok NEON semalam?
Well, I did!
I only saw the trailer once on SURIA & I told myself I MUST WATCH.
And after i watched it last night, my verdict is very good telemovie like Sepet & Rabun.
U know, those that can be put as nominees for film festival.

And I never regret a single bit as I forced my sleepy eyes to stay awake, concentrate & watched the telemovie from 2330 - 0130 last night.
Worth it. Love it!
Not only I love the storyline. I fall in love at first sight with main cast as well.
:-P

So who is this Faizal Yusup?

Upon switch on my PC at work today, the first URL for me to type is www.yahoo.com & type in "faizal yusup + neon".
Yup, i was so touched by his character & very curious about this telemovie, that I didn't type "www.webmessenger.msn.com" neither "www.friendster.com". Not even catching up on my daily dosage of catching up fellow bloggers site.
Call me obsessed.

Upon reading some of the search results, I find out this is the fiance of Siti Nordiana.
*gasps*
And they r getting married in April 06.
*heartbeat stop for a moment*

Sigh. Dissapointed.
Betapa aku terlewat.
Hehe.

:-D

But really ar, this is the first time I "know" this mamat. From what I read, he also acted in drama Atas Nama Cinta on NTV7, which I didn't get to watch. Isn't this the very popular drama series where Jehan Miskin acted as well?
And even the movie Gong, whereby, both Jehan Miskin & Faizal Yusup are as main cast. This movie will be out soon in the cinemas but i bet it won't be shown here, in SG.
:-(

So this 2 drama/movie will be on my lookout.
Meanwhile, can I ever find vcd of this Neon here, in SG?

Meanwhile, you can read review/comments on the telemovie Neon.
By the way, this telemovie was out in Jan 2004. Cet!
Baru sekarang SURIA on air this telemovie.
Lepas 2 tahun!!!Lembap ia amat!!!
grrrr

If only I can received NTV7 & Astro Malysia as well...the word is wish.
*sigh*

I've been sleeping late for the past 2 nights.
Sunday nite was spent watching Paheli on Vasantham Central.
It's always been thumbs up for me when it comes to Rani Mukherjee & Shah Rukh Khan
And this movie was release in June 2005. At least we have to wait only 6 mths b4 it goes on air on TV.

~tsk tsk tsk~

Read what Shah Rukh Khan has to say on his own-production movie, Paheli

No comments: