Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hey there

How's life been?
As for me, busy, hectic at work.
No chance to update blog...even the other one.

Some things that happen, Adha was gr8 to be able to meet up cuzzins @ Cik Idah's place & we were telling Ema, Gy & Sura J who missed the captain ball game.
The topic was still hot, what else but our 3day 2 nite bungalow at PR.
Great fun laa..too nice to be forgotten.
Got to meet Mohd Aliff. AM's 2nd cousin. So he no longer the youngest one but still Hamzah a bit too old to play peekaboo, Aliff too small ie: only 1 mth...and that still leaves AM the suitable one to play with. Wif his age only turning 14 mths.
*grins*

Hehe...my darling!

Then on 14 Jan, I went o Sentosa wif Ikinz. The last time I been there was 3 yrs ago,
tuh pun coz of FHM's suite. And we bumped to ex-polymate, modgurl.
Hehe..a bit tongue-tied ar for both of us.

If u r interested to look at 202 pics of ours, peep here.
Password: Same like when u want to enter here.

I warn u, its 202 pics of only our face, so if u get bored, just press the "x" buttton on ur top right corner.

Hmm..wat else...I was working noon shift this whole week, too occupied at work, no time to update blog..when I'm at home, I'm too sick to sit in front of the PC so that's y no updates..

Also, I got better things to do like..entertaining my darling at home..
O.k got to rush work coz me meeting up wif the cuzzies later.
Some widespread of food waiting...

Project kurus?
tolak tepi for the time being yah..

Enjoy ur weekends.

No comments: