So eventually, we didn't make it to T1.
Tuesday 3 Jan 2006
Supposedly to go & have dinner with Ikinz but she got something more urgent.
Therefore postpone to tomorrow. Just at home, lazing around & catching up on sleep & AM.
Wednesday 4 Jan 2006
Out only at 12 noon. SingPost was full with people paying their TV License so I didn't join the q.
Return some library materials, top up ezlink, cross over to wait for Ikinz. We reached MP at 1p.m. Paid up TV License at SAM. Had Kuay Teow TomYam & lychee drink at the hawker center. Roam around Parkway & MPH.
Later lepaking session kat STARBUCKS @MP. It was raining but it's good to do this often. Had 1 scone for tea-time. Catching up session.
On way home, I saw the TV Games set that I want, along the shops nearby POSB. $29 jer....seriously mcm nak beli. Home by 1815.
D bring his girlfriend home for dinner & she played with AM too.
*shakes head*
There's is nothing wrong with the girl! Honest!
I'm more of geram dgn my own brother.
If I start my lecturing here...confirm panjang menjela!
After Magbrib, was on the Net. Watch Mencari Mimpi for awhile but I lost interest.
Doze off finally after some turmoil of emotions.
Today, Boss not around. He went to CROWN Warehouse kat Tuas.
Work offsite. So relax environment at work.
This morning, I'm starting on reading the 2nd novel, Cemburu Seorang Wanita by Siti Hazneza Abd Hamid but the storyline makes me unhappy & upset. And I'm only at Page 34.
Can I not continue?
:-(
Nari, I puasa sunat tapi tak sahur + no dinner last nite.
And I'm out temankan not 1 but 2 people go & buy lunch.
1st was Lala to canteen. 2nd was Along to Serangoon Gdns.
And there was heavy downpour.
So now, I'm starting to have a slight headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment