Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcomes 2006!

Errm, where did I stop?
Last Wed after work, on my way home in 58, bumped to Eja. So there we were yakking away till my stop.

Thursday, 29 Dec 2005
I was smsing this & the response was a shock to me too. Got it from Eja.
" Jgn terperanjat. Erm.. I'm getting married next mth. Buat kecik2 jer & u r invited. Don't bring any gift! Buat susah2 je. Just bring..

SOMEONE 2 MARRY ME!"

The response from Gal@CPF's bro shocked me. Ada ker, deir kata, klau i tell him, wat are my requirements, then insyallah, he will help me look for one. Haha!
Told him, it was a joke & he said tu ah, nak kena kan orang, kan dah kena! Coz he caught me off guard.

2nd was Sh****. He congrats me & ask how come his wife (FHM) doesn't know that I'm getting married next mth?
I juz replied him that it was a joke but the fact i knew from Ikinz was that, FHM actually called her, asking whether she knew I'm getting married next mth, was hilarious.
Me getting married? Funny.

Work til 1830. Then off 4 of us (Boss, Lala, Me & Arc**) went to Toa Payoh Swensen. Department dinner. I chose Swensen & was granted. Hehe.
Thought I'm able to catch up wif Ikinz yg kat Bedok Cntral, but I couldn't make it when the whole grp dispersed at 9.15p.m.
So, my dad fetched me & Lala. We went back to office to pick up my Along & Dad dropped Lala home @MP.

Friday, 30 Dec 2005
Was 1/2 day coz the new MD announced 1/2 day for 23 & 30 Dec 05. Was rushing work. Stop at Bdk Central. Top up ezlink, bumped into Aaron behind Bedok Library. Went to library to borrow the rest of the vcds of Salam Taj Mahal & 2 more vcds + 2 more books. So now, I got a total of 9 malay novels to read!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tgk tuh...Ambitious me!


Entah leh habiskan before the due date or not..
Oh yeah. Bumped to Ha********* in library.
eached home ard 1430. Lunch & lepak2.
Upload pics to my online y**** album.
At 1700, dashed to Bedok Cntrl, bought BodyShop shampoo & conditioner, using Saf's card. Met Lala & we took train to Airport.
We just hanged ard T2. She bought a shoe.
Some snacks at MaryBrown. Separate ways & both took bus home. I alighted at Central.
Walk around the pasar malam. Caught a show that i like so i bought it since I'm looking for one.
Happy.
Home b4 9p.m.

Saturday 31 Dec 2005.

Work & left at 1700. Touch up sikit muka & off to Ipoh Lane nyer bus stop & from there, my dad picked me up & sent me & Along to a colleague's wedding at Lagun Sari Joo Chiat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Selamat Pengantin Baru, The Noor Couple


Took 14 & home by 2000hrs. Along bumped into her TPJC's schmate, same batch. Currently in NIE. No interesting stories so we ended up watching the Salam Taj Mahal vcds & finished them all, the balance 12 episodes.

Sunday 1 Jan 2006.

Selamat Tahun Baru semua!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Along turned a year older


Ironed clothes & by 1 p.m, get ready to Ai*ah's wedding across the road. Was at the wedding alone all by myself. Since I've long practice this, I'm sure I can.
Usually if it's buffet kind, I've no problem but it's hidang but still, alhamdulillah, I was fine there & just enjoyed the delicious nasi briyani that was served.

Was there for an hr, went up to meet the pengantin & took pic wif them. Then, took 28 to a blogger's wedding invitation.
Sampai jer, I bumped to CrazyCookie. I was told that Azranani had left for the groom's side. Tak ada rezeki nak jumpa. Tapi apa kan daya, coz I got 2 invitation on that day. It was buffet, so I was very glad to enjoy the widespread of food, all by myself.
Sykur Alhamdulilah to be still able to enjoy nice food. Salam her mum & I left.

Pic taken off secawankopi.blogspot.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Selamat Pengantin Baru!


Took 28 back to Ikinz's place. She asked me to come up. Was shown some new pics of the recent events. Cik Mi*** called. Asked me to join them @ Jln Damai. Took 8 to her place. Turun jer at her bus stop terus hujan lebat. Nasib tak kuyup sangat.

Baca doa selamat for Along & were enjoying the cake & the roti john.
Then, I was browsing their collection of vcds / dvds & i borrowed 6 of them.
Thanks, peepz!
We left at 2100 hrs. Took 506 home & maanged to catch drama USIA on TV2.
Semua dah penat. Lights off only at 2330.

Monday 2 Jan 2006.

Was at home, 1 whole day. Watching vcds of STJ again wif Gy, nap in between. Finish up ironing. Take care of AM coz Gy went out at 1730 & Mak & Along went out since 1300 for some errands to be done. They went to visit Nek Hawa @ CC & also purchased a new wachine machine, from GainCity that will be delivered on Thurs.
The old wachine machine dah cannot spin dry.

An aunt of mine are flying off to perform her Haj, later 2nite. The whole family of hers are going to leave Bukit Batok only at 0030. Mak thought of going & meaning I must follow but it's now 2320 & Mak is sound asleep while my eyes are getting heavier to open. So how? Are we still gonna make it to T1?
I knew Mak will be elated to meet her cousins but now...*yawns*

No comments: