Friday, February 03, 2006

Wat-am-I-doing-here?

Wat am I doing here in office doing nothing?
Killing time is really killing me.

Since I came at 9a.m just now,
1)I was re-arranging the stuffs in my bag,
2)take down all those titles that I couldn't finish up reading but had to return, so that i can borrow the same titles again the next round.
3)went to my Along's cubicle to have my breakfast
4)on msn wif Kun Fayakun & Ikinz
5)read today's ST at reception & I'm going to miss this year Chingay.
(Last year i went after work to Orchard with Lala & Danny)
6)bloghopping
7)stare at the PC while trying very hard not to fall asleep.
8) *yawns*
9)*eh, I could have just add an entry for today*
10)Now, how about did some touch-up on my blog layout?

If only my boss could waive my 1/2 day of coming to work today.
If only.
I could have just gain some sleep, u know.

I'm off to Sim Lim Square to purchase a xd card for Gy's Olympus 3.2 digicamera.
From wat I scout around(virtually only) at Sim Lim Sq, I can get a 256mb card for $50-$60.

Anyway, for those who gonna miss this Sat's chingay, u can check out
this.They will be coming to your neighbourhood.

As for me, I will have to be at Petal Gardens on 12 Feb 2006 - 7p.m.

No comments: