AB Shaik was the host for the night. Hilarious.
:-)

Friends of 12 yrs

The bridegroom came in this!
We were home by 2030.
Sunday - Just at home but from 4-6p.m, I was counting every minute that pass by & it is very very slow. At 6p.m, left to join them to Simei. Home by 2020.
Dinner & watched back the recorded tape. Watch 1st vcd of MDK. Slept at 0100.
Monday - 13 Feb 2006.
Realized it was missing. Also the 2 items. Hopefully, will be found.
From 4-6p.m, was watching 2nd & 3rd vcd of MDK wif AM.
Lala called ask to meet up later after Maghrib.
She fetched me & off we went to Bedok Lib.
Can't find the book that she want.
I borrowed 1 more malay novel + vcd Cinta KLCC.
We bought somthg to munch & sat under my block & shared moments together.
Talking about life & problems.
We were there from 2140 - 2355.

Shy Lala
Tuesday - 14 Feb 2006
I'm working noon shift this week. On my way to work, i saw a lot of hearts shapes tied to the tree trunks, with these words " Celebrate Love".
Only when I reached my office, i realized that it is the V-day.
:-)
Though I didn't celebrate, it is such a wonderful sight.
Kena question from my boss abou the missing tape last weekend.
He was like, "Why u didn't call me?"
And I was like, "If I call u, u wanna come back to office?"
Hello, I've done my very best o.k.
Sapa yg suka programme sampai tak go on air.
Leave very bad impression.
Even I myself hate it when the programme I'm waiting for on SURIA being swopped to another programme.
The reason he gave was, if he's not aware abt it & when other dept asked him & he gave a surprised look, it will give bad impression of him.
O.k laa.
Later Lala joined me in my library ard 9+p.m.
Eh jumpa lagie..
Wednesday - 15 Feb 2006
Nothing much, when I work in noon shift.
After subuh, slept back, woke up by 10a.m. Help up with the housework, get ready to work. Alot of work done today. Feel satisfied with myself.
Gonna call my colleague in US now coz they just started working for the day.
O.k that's for now. Leaving office in 6 min time
No comments:
Post a Comment