Saturday, February 11, 2006

Frustrations..

Thursday
After ate our packed lunch, went out to Serangoon Grdn despite the rain.
Along need to buy her dinner & I bought for myself a hot fudge sundae.
After work went to Masjid Ba' Alwie.
Over there, met with Ikinz & her mum so we managed to get a place inside the mosque.
It was very packed due to Hari Asyura.
Alas perut with the pisang goreng that were bought during lunctime. It was drizzling throughout the night.
Took 67 home. Yakking with Ikinz throught the journey home.
Hehe..swimming eh..
Slept only at 3a.m due to yakking non-stop wif Gy.

Friday 10 Feb 2006.
Yesterday,working noon shift. Can be considered one of the days whereby everything was just not right.
1st was, left my ez-link & my work pass in another bag. Only realized when I'm at the bus stop. Managed to get Gy to throw it from our 12th floor to me.
Ran to bus stop & managed to get 28. Sykur Alhamdulillah.
Glad I had my Mak's ezlink too with me coz mine only left $0.17.
After all the rush, reached office at 1410 & realized that my boss on leave.
I could had just take my time...*shakes head*

2nd, a work issue involving charging & creating invoice to receiver involving USD730.
Had to get my HOD to sign coz my boss on leave.
Things always happen when my boss not around. Hate this!

3rd, when I complained to Katak how much my MB subside.
Imagine, normal surfing of blogs only, 2 hrs = 80MB.
That's ridiculous!
We both suspect somebody must have used up my bandwidth.
After talking to him & Singnet Helpdesk, think there's somethg i need to work out about Anti-Spyware & Norton Anti-Virus software & firewall.
O.k. This drain me out most.
*sigh*

4th, just finished my dinner when an NTA came in library & informed me,
1 of the tapes still not in yet & it's airing at 0030 - 11/2.
I was searching high & low for this tape from 1945 - 2115.
Couldn't find.
My eyes almost popped out. Take a break from searching.
Finished up recording list for tomorrow. Then continue searching.
While searching, I remember i was telling myself, if I could find the culprit who made me suffer becoz of this endless searching, I kill the person.
Very frustrating! Wasting my time.
Hopeless.
Till I left at 2300, tape couldn't be found.
Benci sey when it happen during my shift.
Siap ajer laa, Tuesday nanti kena jawab dgn Boss.
But it's not even my fault. But I tried my best coz I was hoping that the tape could still go on air despite who's fault.
Therefore, the viewers in India must have seen the previous week episode goes on air again for Wrestling Pride FC.

Left office at 2305, no taxi wanna sent me home.
Later, it was massive jam from Kallang to Eunos due to road work done in Lane 1 at Eunos. Long stretch of traffic jam.
I was praying I had sufficient money for my cab coz I only had $11 cash in hand.
Fare was $10.25

*Deep sigh*

Just one of those days.

1 of my library book due today but haven't finished & i can't re-new this particular bk anymore. Didn't evn bring it to work today. So how? Finish up read & just pay up the fines. Can i finish up by Sunday?

Lights off at 0130

Sat - 11 Feb 06

Very tired. The missing tape haunts me in my sleep.
Reach office at 0905. Told myself to curb from surfing coz I had a lot of work to do.
I had erased 1 trolley of tapes & prepare my NEWS tapes till Friday (17/2)
After that, shelving 1 trolley of return tapes.
Then, lunch & msn for awhile.
Then collect tapes from tx rooms. Going to shelve now & if I do have time after shelving, I will erase another trolley of tapes. If I'm lazy to rush myself, kirim salam sudah.
Taking a break so here I am blogging.
I need to leave office by 1730 today coz I'm heading to Changkat CC for Nisha's sister's wedding reception. Will be going with Along since we both know the siblings.
Brought my digicam. Just hope I remember to snap some pics for memory sake.

:-)

No comments: