Thursday, September 23, 2004

An update

Dah lama aku tak update my life here...
hmm..trackback a bit..


Last sat was just at home wif Mak. We were restless but we dunno whether we shld go out or not.
Sunday was just lazing ard till after Zohor, it's time to go to my 2nd cousin wedding at Blk 615 Bedok Reservoir. Sulaiman's wedding, an ex-BNSS student. Not sure if Katak knows him.


I was snapping away pics of who else but the youngest cousin...Amal Maaruf
macam nak kunyah2 jer pipi dier..
senyum jer si kecik nie..
**geram**


Were sent home at 1700 by Cik Adi. He bought a new car, since July. Full of envy.
Kena tunggu gaji aku $3K dulu baru boleh pasang angan2 nak beli kereta.


Monday 20 Sept


Work till 6. Home. Was surprised to see her. But I admit I missed her a lot.
A lot. Very very much.
Wanted to hug her but..not sure why till she left.. I couldn't bring myself to do it.
At this point, I realized I'm a very hard-stoned & egoistic person.


I'm not the kind who will show physical affection.
I don't like to be hug. I don't like to be kissed on cheeks even by my mum or sisters. To me, words are enough. Till this point..
Not sure if in future gonna be different


Tuesday 21 Sept


Circuit at 7 a.m. Not late but didn't had breakfast so circuit..tak ada bagus arr..
Took 25 then 159 to work. Left hp at home. Don't really feel lost w/o it coz only Mak would call me. After work off to Msjd Kassim. Dinner at Tini's Cafe alone.
Blum kahwin kan..sorang ah
:-)


Wed 22 Sept


Work till 6 p.m. Were rushing coz me & Along did not want to be late. Took 105 to Serangoon Central and we took NEL Seranggon Stn to Clarke Quay Mrt Stn.
First to arrive. Followed by Heartbeat. Lala n Mak arrived together.
Made our way to Brewerkz Restaurant at Riverside Point.
I went there wif an open mind coz this is my first time so don't know wat to expect.


I booked a table for 6. My BIL joined us too.


Gitu rupanya original pizza dier. Got a bit shocked.
Spaghetti was o.k.
Desserts dier..hmmm..masyallah.
It's very rich. Rich in chocolate, in cheese and very sweet.

Berapa banyak kalories ah kita dah consume eh..
Habis semua diet semua org..

We were there from 1930 - 2145. All of us took a stroll along Clarke Quay and we bumped into Gal@HDB wif her bestfriend.


Along, BIL & Heartbeat took 190 home while me, Mak & Lala walked to City Hall to take train home.

I'm glad I've used up the voucher and top up a small amnt only.

:-)

To those who turned up, thanks for coming. I hope u enjoyed the dinner. Or at least the meet-ups. Mengeratkan silaturrahim..


I've got a gift from Heartbeat. Thank you very much! I like it so much.
It's gonna be useful for me especially when days I'm going for religious classes.


Dah settle nie semua dah senang sebab dah nak puasa pun.

Since Tuesday, I'm feeling so much better to know that she's doing well alone.
Very much better since July.
I pray that things at home are moving towards the positive side. Insyallah.


I'm on OFF tomorrow & Sat. Gonna attend Fazi's dinner Sat evening. Since I'm working, couldn't attend the soccer corporate games on Sunday.
Too bad..sure it's gonna be exciting but can't be help. Leceh ah nak tukar roster just for them.
Not that important pun..

Susah tul nak cari date nak gi cycling. Tentative 10 Oct..argh..make it happen please.

NurM has been engaged for 1 mth. Exciting. So maybe we can expect after Fazi gonna be her turn end of next yr.

:-)

No comments: