Monday, September 27, 2004

Hidup mesti belajar erti serik

I haven't been updating..
I haven't been tagging..
I haven't bee checking my mails.
I've slack a lot.

I'm sorry.


On last Thursday, after work met Ikinz at Yasalam. I say Andika wif his fren but since he doesn't recognize me, I was smiling happily as i passed him.

And guess what?


I was about to go to my seat when I saw H waved at me. I was like err..trying to glance whose behind me coz I don't think, in the first place, he would say "Hi" to me.
He waved again & I'm convinced he's actually meant waving at me.
I was stunned.
I waved back and I dunno whether i should go over to him or let it end just like that.
My heart thought of going over to his table but my legs moved towards my seat.
As I'm still pondering whether I'm dreaming, he n Maz came over.
We chatted, exchanged smiles and he even asked for my hp number.
Of coz it left me surprised.


He's my No. 1 SETERU, i tell yah...
Never ever in our life, we talked nicely to each other.
He started it first back then in 1993 in PYSS.
Till now, I was shocked he actually came up n say hi to me.
ishk..
*geleng kepala*
Nasib dunia tak terbalik ...


Friday morning, dunno wat's wrong, I ended up going in n out the toilet for 3 x.
Apa aku makan?


By noon, pushed myself to go to Msjd Kassim wif Mak. Bumped into BrokenPieces in the bus. Went over to Geylang, bumped into another acquaintance, Manisah, in Joo Chiat Complex. Moved over to pasar, beli kain putih n some food stuff. Headed home.
Both of us were sick.
Straight to bed after popping in the pills.
TV buat hal. Nvm.


Sat 25 Sept.

Lazing around, read newspapers till after Asar, off to Yew Tee wif Mak.
Went to Woodlands CC for Fazi's dinner. Lala couldn't make it. Dia pulak diarrhea.

Om tanya aku " Mana partner?"
He caught me off guard.
Bertuah!
And of all, why must mentioned KF's name?
*rolleyes*
Belum kahwin per, sorang ah kan?


The rest of the night left me fuming. Hurt. But tried to keep my head down.
Also my tongue.


Sunday 26 Sept

After Subuh, without breakfast, I left home. Arrived work at 0815. And left office only at 2015. 12 hrs here. I don't intend to go home early so i decided to do my work slowly. Afterall, office has been my 2nd home.

Ada vending machines for my hot drinks.
Ada bilik nak solat.
Ada internet connection yg best.
I brought my lunch..dinner not dat important. As long as there is Internet, enuff to make me contented.


First half of the day, on MSN wif Azaciel & BF, Farah.
She's coming back by end of Nov for good. Really looking forward to it.
:-D
Catched up wif my surfing/blog-hopping.
Listening to The Reason By Hoobastank(mainly) and She'll be Loved, Maroon 5 the whole day.
Also on MSN wif Andika ptg.


If he's happy, I'm happy for him.
:-)


Guess when i'm down, I'd like to be alone. On my own. Do what i like.
Afterall, not she alone like to be forced. She thought I was forcing her.
Fine.
I also don't like to be forced too.
I also like to do what i love to do without considering her.
I love to live as a 24-year old.


We all can go on our own ways without forcing or being forceful towards anybody.
Free world.

Reached home at 2130 at the stadium. Overshot by 1 bus stop.
A light dinner, washed the dishes and locked myself in the room.


When the mouth is shut, nobody gonna get hurts


Today.

I can't be angry for long. I didn't say sorry coz I don't think I'm wrong in the first place. Why must I always take the blame?
Let see if this happen again.
Then, I might jolly well, enjoy my life to the fullest. Ignore others.

Hidup mesti belajar erti serik.
***********************************

I won't be working tomorrow. I can't sms out too.
I will be at Bugis Ctrl Stn by 7p.m but maybe I can't be long.
See ya!
:-)

No comments: