After subuh could not continue sleeping..so ended up me & Mak left home at 0930.
Wear my new specs today.
Feeling good. Perfect!
Pay bill, gi bank took 17 to Tampines Blk 125.
Hmm..
Mission half achieved.
Took 28, Mak dropped at Msjd Kassim, I straight go to work. Overshot-one bus stop..still o.k..reached office 1230. Ate lunch at Along workstation but she ain't there. Selisih jalan..
Work..talked to Hearbeat. Bnyk yg dpt dikongsi ptg tadi..
And email pop in the mailbox from HR Dept.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contributions in making the 2004 D&D party a success!
In appreciation of your efforts and active participation in organizing this event, we are pleased to present you with SGD$150 worth of Brewerkz vouchers. In addition, we are pleased to inform you that you have been granted 1 additional day of annual leave, which must be consumed by 31 December 2004.
Yeahooo!!!!!!
*jumps up n down*
*smiling from ear to ear*
Mana nak dpt extra leave, beb?
So far, I've took 4 n half days as per today, since beginning of the year..and wif this additional 1 day, I'm left wif 16 & 1/2 days to be finish up by 31 Dec 04..
Lurveee it!
Shiok~~
Best.. tak kerja tapi gaji jalan..hmm..dunno when the best time to take one whole lot of 16 days..lama nie..
nak ambik masa Raya or nak tunggu time after Along deliver...??
*looks at calendar..hmm..*
Guess I'm too addicted to work..looking at my roster for the past 9 mths..I've taken 4 n 1/2 days leave + 2 days of MC.
*gasp*
Nie laa tahun yg paling "komited" aku rasa..
wif new colleagues all ard, can't afford to take MC n leave. Also being senior..
The Brewerkz voucher..I've decided to spend it wif some of Sept/Virgo babies..
Rasa-rasanya boleh buat 3 rounds..no expiry date..perfect!
;-)
I'm a happy person..very very happy..but a call from Mak ard 1815 neutralize the happy feeling. So-so..
Every time she call, I just feel like leave wat i'm doing right now and rush home to console and soothe her down...
But i also got responsibility at work..klau bukan aku yang kerja..sapa lagi yang nak diharapkan..
Nak nangis pun..cam dah tak ada airmata..
I'm not strong.
At times, I almost give up but I believe this is the test that Allah give my family at this time.
" If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous. Be happy anyway."
I'll try...
No comments:
Post a Comment