13 Sept 2004
My 4th yr anniversary working here, at this Sports TV Stn.
But I was on MC. Right hand hurts, can't even hold the toothbrush properly and to scoop rice. Dah sampai ke tahap itu lantas memaksa aku untuk mengadap puan doktor.
Dapat satu hari MC jer..dun think it's enuff so called up Boss and told him that I'm taking urgent leave too on Tue. I soooooo don't feel like going to work. Afterall, I've bear wif this pain for almost a week. Time for me to take a break.
After that, merayap. Jalan2 ngan Mak. Home by 2130. Cun cun for me to catch Meraung. Dun now why, have this admiration for New Boyz, Tomok esp.
Dunno the voice or smth else.
Tuesday 14 Sept
Cik Yam's bday. Went to AMK, home, rest. Heartbreaking.
After Asar, another mission again. Halfway thru, we lost her.
Till after Maghrib off to Msjd Kassim.
Wednesday 15 Sept
Heartbeat turns 24. Happy 24th Birthday yah. No..24 is not old yet. Belum tua lagik...jgn dengar cakap tok janggut tuh.
:-D
By morning, I'm already so eager to go to work. Not that i really missed work, but I'm more of missing to be connected to the world thru the Net.
Blogging and MSN conversation.
And I've got loads of emails to read. *rolleyes*
Thursday 16 Sept
Abg Min turns 27. Happy Birthday to Abg Min ku yg garang.
He's fierce. Ahhhh..nasib baik aku tak ada abang.
Suker.
Tapi bila adik lelaki ku besar kepala...menyesal pulak tak ada abang.
Terpaksa harap kan abang-abang saudara ku jugak.
Masuk jer kerja, stuck in front of PC, MSN mass conversations.
With Azaciel, Heartbeat & the guy who very free everyday to MSN wif us.
Tengok ah nanti for the next 3 weeks..dier ada masa tak nak ber-MSN ngan kiter..
:-P
leh tahan loyar..guess soon enuff, I'm gonna be a loyar buruk person too but I promise only when talking to him.
Just now, went over to MeRC checking Lala's roster. Looking at when the best date to date her out for her dinner dat I've promised.
KF, Shik & Zam were complaining abt my Boss.
Heard them out but I've promise myself that I should set certain border in handling this misunderstood - ness between MeRC's guys n me. Aalthough we 1 Dept under 1 Boss whereby CMC side(my side) are happy wif my Boss way while they aren't.
If I meet Jurutera tomorrow, I will wish him..if not..belated i guess
No comments:
Post a Comment