Friday, September 17, 2004

Happy Birthday Lala & Jurutera!

Today, 17 Sept, Lala turn 25. Call her at work while I'm at home at 0725 and play a Happy Birthday song for her.


Left home at 1030. Reach UBI at 1115. Booked my 2nd TP date. Was given either 6 or 8 Dec 2004. I've chosen 8 Dec 2004 1015 slot. Ikut nasihat Heartbeat..try ambik after office hrs but b4 lunch time.


Reached office early at 1250.

Saw Jurutera. Ahhhh...


Me: Happy Birthday!
Jurutera: Ah..thank you! (wif a big smile) Hadiah??(sambil hulur tangan)
Me: *smile*
Me: Yang ke berapa eh?? 28 kan..dah tua...
Jurutera: Tak ah..21 jerrrr....
Me: Kalau u 21, i brapa????
Me & Jurutera: Exchange smiles.


I walked off.


Boss tell me nicely not to ON MSN. I obeyed.
Guess friedns won't be seeing me online anymore..kalau masuk pun curik2 kejap jer..
Tok Janggut flying off tonight..goodbye ..that's too much for a 3 wks get-away.
Never say goodbye tau..no good.
Macam sedih kan..
If I ever hurt u wif my words, I'm truly sorry.


By 1700, heat up my bekal. That's my lunch n dinner. Talk to Azaciel online from 1920 till now. It's good to have long conversations cam ginik..
Luckily too for me, I've cleared my stuffs. Only left to shelf ard 20 tapes jer.


Weekends here..partee??Jgn harap..these days..I live day to day.
Everyday is a different situation. Everyday, feelings are different.
Can't predict wat's gonna happen..
Ada kala mengalir juga airmata ku..
it's a relieve.
Like just now when shelving in between shelves..dah lega baru kluar..
tangan dan badan kat kerja..buat kerja...tapi minda?? Minda ku kat mana eh..??


I wonder how long more we should go thru this torment. Ada org ujian dier lama..cam Anuar Ibrahim..6 yrs, his family wait for his return..

I hope mine won't be that long..
As much as I tried to hold myself up..I can just drop down one day.
Tapi Allah akan bantu hamba-hambanya.
I believe in that!

No comments: